what is my raise ?

company man
I did my part so pay up 7/1. full mobility was granted +you signed a contract so pay up. so what if everyones now a company man. pay the fuck up 7/1

Re: what is my raise ?

nastasi scum
2.40 approx. was it worth selling out to full mobility you pos

Re: what is my raise ?

done
company guys should not have a union card and should only get prevailing wage

Re: what is my raise ?

on par forever
says who. i guess you cant cut it working for one outfit. your a loser

Re: what is my raise ?

unamamus
These hall men are jealous because their not worthy. Lack initiative, production, skill, and self respect!

Re: what is my raise ?

157
We will never forget you standing on the fshion high scholl stage making a fool of yourself saying that at a local 157 meeting while we under supervision, - RAMBO.

Re: what is my raise ?

done
if i wanted to stay with one outfit i would have stayed nonunion  this is the divide in the union and why the union isn’t gonna last with guys like you. i hope you don’t live outside the 5 boros at least

Re: what is my raise ?

pepe
how much am i gonna get