welfare package!!

screwgun
if i work 2000 hours and welfare cost 1
$13 per hour thats $26,000 a yearand $2166 per month!! for that price why don't i have dental, eye glasses and why all the co pays!! we are being robbed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: welfare package!!

intown
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/it_on_y22owkLpsldSAjDVC9isjM

if you dont get your benes these folks probably got them

Re: welfare package!!

aduh
because you pay your medical, and for medical of prob 2 retirees as well. And you can thank Obama too cause its only geonna get worse.

Re: welfare package!!

Carpenter
What happens to a guy like me who never uses the medical because my wife has a better plan
FIX

Re: welfare package!!

FIX
Tell ya one thing. There once was a brother who offered his benefits for someone /w/out because his wife had a better deal, the DC wouldn't consider the issue. How many know who it was?