welfare fund

audit man
Contractors are putting in 14.56 per hr for this shyte plan. What gives ? Take your glasses and dental + shove up arse

Re: welfare fund

Steve McInnis,      President
The dental and vision plan benefit deduction$$  will be split evenly among the outgoing review officer Dennis Walsh,  judge Berman, the contractors, and the district council. The original plan was to proved you with a travel kit including a tube of toothpaste, a designer eye patch, a pair of disposable 3-D movie glasses, a toothbrush, and a spool of dental floss, but the current dental/vision plan was lest costly. The special IT program involved  is called "stealing candy from babies",  and is a derivative of the "I-REMIT" program.  Effective immediately after the UBC convention, the plans will be canceled, but the deductions from your checks will continue.

Re: welfare fund

striker
Start a investigation.what is being done is wrong and this bullshit is got to stop.

Re: welfare fund

totally disgusted
The medical is horrible also. Everytime they take blood I get bills for a $100 or more from quest diagnostics. I called blue cross and they said if it's not routine that we are responsible. NOTHING IS ROUTINE except a yearly physical. It's nuts. I'm being treated for Hep C. They have to take blood every few weeks. If I was a junkie in a methodone program, or on welfare, or had Obamacare, I wouldn't pay a dime. But a guy who worked hard all his life and paid his own way, a guy with a mortgage and a kid in college who gets a measley $36,000 a year gets bill coming out of his ass. You keep voting for democrats and you will get much more of the same. This is what they do. Entitlements, entitlements, entitlements. The rich have gotten richer, and the middleclass has gotten poorer. The average household is making $2000 a year less then when the Messiah became president. It's so fucking hard to live nowadays it's sickening. He claims unemployment is down and he created a bunch of new jobs. These are all low paying part time jobs with no benefits, and unemployment is down because so many people dropped out of the work force. You aint seen nothing yet. Wait until 2016 when the effects of Obamacare really kick in, and all these illegals he let in that will be going after your jobs, filling your kids classrooms, and overflooding the hospitals. Democrats always project themselves as the protectors of the working man. How can democrats be good for the working man when the always do stuff like that? Tax, Tax, Tax, that's their answer to everything. NYS is the perfect example of what happens when liberals run shit. The highest taxes in the country overall. They bankrupted Detroit. For years they gave unions insane pension deals in exchange for votes. GOVERNMENT UNIONS, not us. We pay for our own, and then we pay for them too. California is another one. They are economic idiots. If you want a better life for your kids, you better do your homework. You diehards would buy the brooklyn bridge if a union leader was selling it. Jonathan Gruber was right. American voters are stupid, only he should have clarified. American voters on the left. Obama didn't fool anyone on the right, and when they called him on it they were labled racists who just couldn't stand having a black man in the White House. The truth is that us on the right don't care about black or white, we care about green.

Re: welfare fund

john
Kansas is a real winner of a state too fuck the GOTP

Re: welfare fund

imperialwalker
Looking at a $200 dollar bill for a allergy blood test for my autistic son. Dreading setting up my dental cleaning from some third world DDS. Had better benefits non union

Re: welfare fund

tree fiddy
Coming on here crying about it,isn't going to help.