vacation checks

29 YR MEMBER
why is it ok for the nydcc to cut checks on the 1st and you dont get them untill the 15th of the month ?And when you count thirty days  from when you get the check and pay it it ,they count from the first you are now late ! and are now considered in the rears  or if you forgot to put the 0.25cents on the assement rerpayment  you can't run for delegate . GUYS THE COUNCIL IS BEING RUN BY MORONS. Stand up at the next election and vote THE MEMBER VOICE . ENOUGH OF BEING SOLD OUT BY SO CALLED BROTHERS/SISTERS.  We have  a chance to take back what is rightfully our district council and get rid of mccarrons puppets . Everyone on the carpenter alliance slate has no allegiance to local 157 , that was proven after they were. nominated at the last meeting 99%of them left before the meeting got going .      VOTE THE MEMBERS VOICE AND SPREAD THE WORD BROTHERS AND SISTERS IT ARE ONLY HOPE

Re: vacation checks

fuck you all
Can someone post all the names that are running.As far as who to vote for it's real simple,whoever gets paid by DC in a doug lapdog.

Re: vacation checks

curious yellow
morons? no. They are the smartest guys in the room. Salaries you'll never see, even if you work 62 weeks a year. Some of them can never be terminated. Car? They got 'em. You pay for the gas and insurance and lease fees. Pension? More than you'll ever see or imagine. And no production quotas or performance requirements. Just got to know whose sack to lick. No, they're not morons my friend. They are the smartest guys in the room.