united carpenters nyc slate

william davenport
Banned User

Re: united carpenters nyc slate

Steve
This Slate is a buyer of non-union made goods and illegal raffles anything to further the campaign           HUH Baldy

Re: united carpenters nyc slate

william davenport
Banned User

Re: united carpenters nyc slate

Steve
I own a Ford Davenport,seems that you like to pass the blame off, no oversight at all union made USA t-shirts are over double almost triple the price its just another reason the membership should stay away from your whole slate

Re: united carpenters nyc slate

Skanska
The Carpenters Unity Slate has shop stewards putting their flyers in the paypackets of members, doesn't that break a few laws???????????

Larry
Aren't you on the carpenters unity slate?

Re: united carpenters nyc slate

william davenport
Banned User

Re: united carpenters nyc slate

william davenport
Banned User

Re: united carpenters nyc slate

UNITY Slate
Are you the official spokesman for the Carpenters Unity Slate or is it the other sell out donny?

Re: united carpenters nyc slate

one of many
good luck , dont make me regret voting for you

Re: united carpenters nyc slate

Donny Arana
If we win we will give the the union back to the members.

Re: united carpenters nyc slate

pocket laser
About time!