the non existing pay off in 24 hour rule

the non existing pay off in 24 hour rule

union guy
get layed off and wait a week for your check .then super who is
not old enough to drink in bars tells you it must be your postman who didn t deliver it
WTF

Re: the non existing pay off in 24 hour rule

Retired # 157
Why are you waiting for your check ?????  You get layed  off and they hand you your check . Where was the shoppie ???  Are you a company man and they said sit home for awhile ???  Have you called your local ???? Something don:t sound right with this .

Re: the non existing pay off in 24 hour rule

union guy
they don t do tat any more not for 3 or 4 years

Re: the non existing pay off in 24 hour rule

Retired #157
That:s really shitty - -  guess I:m just use to how it was , getting layed off sucks anyway - - but at least we had our check in our hand . Hope you got it already .

Re: the non existing pay off in 24 hour rule

RolloDorrough
I have 2 doggies