the new jawin site

Anonymous
  John M: OK, guys I am signing off. I am going to have sex with my wife...play nice.16 Apr 11, 22:35  John M: rough sex          Donny Arana: I hope she doesnt hurt you. : John M  ;I hope she does...bye

Re: the new jawin site

Really?
Are those grounds for McCarron to expelled  John M?  good lord brother.  lots of guys can pack their bags.  stick to the real issues.  Do you have a problem with what John M. says about the union?  or are you really that concern with his wife?

It's really not like jawin, cause no one was hiding behind their comments.

What is the point to all this? You are questioning John M.'s criminal activities? You have Dennis Walsh's number?  If you are really that concern with John M.  you will do us more good by talking to someone that can investigate than coming to his blog.

At what point do we move on? Same thing with scott danielson and ex-608 firth supporters.  At what point do we stop being wash women and do things to get McCarron off our ass?  I think if you are sitting on information of corruption, do something about it.

Slandering people here gets you nothing.  If your intentions are good, do something.

Re: the new jawin site

Donny Arana
Really:I agree 110%-To many washwomen.

Re: the new jawin site

frank 45
To really : or should I say john m ......   You make your own site like jawin. And donny just the fact you are standing up for him you are loosing my support.

Re: the new jawin site

Really?
not John m.  Why so hard to believe?  Tom Burke had a personal problem with John. No problem.  But to make issue if the sex comment is questionable.   If you hate what John does, get off your ass and do something useful for your union.

People complain complain complain of people's past.  Squeaky clean guys: come out and give us options.

Re: the new jawin site

To Anonymous: You are a Nitwit! Out of the thousands of postings, comments and articles on this blog, you focus and obsess over an obscure late night comment meant as humor...You already proved you are a nitwit, but one has to wonder and question what your real motives are.

Re: the new jawin site

To Frank 45: You are absolutely ridiculous...do you honestly believe this site resembles jawin in anyway? As for your comment to Donny, about "loosing support," nice try trying to create division, fortunately Donny is a lot brighter than you and does not need your advice. Also if you would let your obvious personal bias against me sway your halfhearted support, who the hell needs it.

PS: Let me know when you have the "Frank 45" blog set up and you start to inform the membership with something meaningful and intelligent.

Re: the new jawin site

Anonymous
Sorry John. There will never be a frank 45 blog site because I have a real job and a real family that I have to attend to. I don't sit at bloomberg writing articles, making calls and going on the web sight all day. I'm a real carpenter that puts on a tool belt and goes to work. I enjoy going home to my family and spending quality time.

Re: the new jawin site

Brilliant comment, you know absolutely nothing about me. You said, "I enjoy going home to my family and spending quality time." How about "spending quality time" enlightening the membership with some "quality" comments instead of your usually diatribe.

Re: the new jawin site

Frank 45
NO JOHN.. Read the post I said that I enjoy qualiy time with my family (not you). It's only ovvious you don't spend time with your. Remember this isn't the Times you don't have a hole staff helping you so you must do it all day at work and all night at home. You live and breath this blog and really GET OFF on blasting people because your a sick bastard. You want some real union talk. Well when I was home with my children last night I hurd you where running all over the meeting room sitting with this one and that one su-king all the guys as-holes. You walk down the lane for billy walsh and then when he losses you make a speech for gerry. Ya, that's real union news. Walsh is tired of your shit. So go get a real job and let me see you keep your blog up. Making union wage to bash the union member. That should be a crime. Oh you are Billy's brother in-law. How's that for union business for you.

Re: the new jawin site

Frank 45: Let’s try and have an intelligent dialogue, I know I may be asking to much of you, but lets try.  First let me correct a few of your comments. “I do not blast people”, you do. I was not running all over the meeting room “su-king all the guys as-holes.” Your other comments are utterly ridiculous and do not warrant a response.

Wow, I am fascinated that you heard reports about me. It is true, I walk down the aisle and voted for Bill Walsh. I know Bill for over 15 years, Bill has been an elected officer and delegate in this union and has served the membership honorable. I really do not know Gerry, I only meet him last month and since than I served on the rally committee with Gerry and about 20 other members. I had to choose between the two, its a no-brainer, I choose Bill.

As for me making a speech, Gerry gave a report that I thought was intelligent, informative, and meaningful. I acknowledged the obvious effort he put into his report and publicly said so at the meeting.

Unlike you, I do not have a personal bias against anyone. How I see them is how I call them. You in my opinion have a real unjustified bias bordering on hatred against me and refuse to acknowledge the hard work maintaining this blog to keep you informed.

I have a challenge for you, Lets see if you can use your mind and energy for something constructive. I posted a contest where you can win a prize if you can correctly answer the questions. Give it a try and see if you can impress everyone with your intelligence.

Re: the new jawin site

Anonymous
LMAO JERK OFF.