– Re: ATTENTION ALL CONSTITUTIONAL & PARLIAMENTARY EXPERTS
In Reply To
Any eboard member opens the meeting and calls for a PERMANENT Pro Tem President Vote election under32D and picks or assigns somebody the duties of recording Sec.
2. How are the vacated officer positions filled?
The vacated Pres spot is filed by vote of the members present under 32D. The New Pro Tem Pres can then fill the vacated offices at "his discretion" under 32b
3. Who should record the meeting minutes?A recording Secretary is picked from any member who can handle it for the meeting by the Pro tem Pres.It is usually a member of the eboard
4. Who is in charge of the Local Union the next business day?The Pro Tem President and anybody he picks to fill vacated Offices under 32b
(Note: Please explain your answers)
1. Who open’s the meeting and what should that person say?