– Re: Before demands and petitions
In Reply To
2. An accurate timeline of when UBC supervision will end. The procedures what will take place in the transition of power.
3. An explanation as to why McCarron, Spencer, and Ballenthyne are representing NYCDC in upcoming contract negotiations. Have the negotiations already started and with what associations are we dealing with?
4. A committee of delegates who job is to inform the rank and file of contract talks, points of contention, and ability to take back concerns and ideas provided by rank and file.
5. Is full mobility on the table with contract negotiations? What is it, how does it work, and how is it good for us?
6. Online access to powerpoint presentation on Local 395. An online Q &A forum for identified members. I need more information about this Local.
1. Allow members to attend delegate meetings and make minutes available to all. A list of all delegates.