survey; is richard dorrough know a scab because he resigned from the UBC?

survey; is richard dorrough know a scab because he resigned from the UBC?

william davenport for president
i vote,yes he is.

Re: survey; is richard dorrough know a scab because he resigned from the UBC?

HAMMER
Davenport you are a true traitor to all union carpenters. You think of only yourself. Once you see what the UBC is going to do it will be too late. You are a short sighted fool and will get what you deserve when the wheels fall off.

Re: survey; is richard dorrough know a scab because he resigned from the UBC?

william davenport for president
tell me what do i deserve ? tell me how i betrayed the union ? give me one specific example. rd is a ex member he resigned from the ubc,he is the traitor. you are a no name,no one cares what you think, be brave put your name up coward.

Re: survey; is richard dorrough know a scab because he resigned from the UBC?

HAMMER
YOU DESERVE WHAT THE UNION HAS TURNED INTO BECAUSE YOU FAIL TO CORRECT IT.YOU HAVE BETRAYED YOUR FELLOW BROTHERS AND A TRUE TRAITOR TO UNIONISM BECAUSE YOU MISINFORM FOR YOUR OWN BENEFIT. YOU ARE A LEADER ONLY FOR YOURSELF. YOU MISLEAD ONLY FOR YOUR OWN FINACIAL GAIN.RICHARD DORROUGH HAS RESIGNED FROM THE UBC,BUT HE HAS NOT RESIGNED AS A UNION MAN.  WHAT RICH IS DOING IS TRYING TO SAVE HIS UNION BROTHERS FROM FINANCIAL BANKRUPTCY DUE TO THE UBC'S POLICYS.HE SEE'S PERSONALLY HIS FELOW BROTHERS GOING WITHOUT WORK AND HEALTH CARE, AND HE WANTS TO CHANGE IT FOR THE GOOD OF ALL UNION CARPENTERS. YOU ON THE OTHER HAND WOULD RATHER PLAY IN THE SYSTEM OF THE UBC. FOOLING YOUR CONSTITUANTS INTO THINKING THERE CAN BE A CHANGE. BUT THE ONLY CHANGE WILL BE FOR YOUR BENEFIT ALONE, ONCE YOU GAIN YOUR POSITION WITH THE UBC.  ONCE YOU SHOW THE BALLS THAT RICH HAS SHOWN TO MAKE A BETTER WAY FOR UNION CARPENTERS YOU WILL BE BELIEVABLE. BUT RIGHT NOW YOU ARE A FRAUD TO THE MEMBERSHIP.

Re: survey; is richard dorrough know a scab because he resigned from the UBC?

william davenport for president
hammer ,you must be on the pot. richard dorrough is not a union carpenter,he resigned,u fool.rd is now a unemployed non union carpenter. how is he fighting for the union carpenter when he quit the union. u have to be in the game to play. rd has left the stadium..... hammer if you were brave ,u would post with your name. at least rd calls me names with his own.

Re: survey; is richard dorrough know a scab because he resigned from the UBC?

HAMMER
DAVENPORT YOU ARE A MINDLESS IDIOT. YOU THINK THERE IS ONLY ONE GAME IN TOWN. THIS SHOWS ME THAT YOU ARE A CLOSED MINDED FOOL WITH AN IQ BELOW THAT OF A JACKASS.

Re: survey; is richard dorrough know a scab because he resigned from the UBC?

william davenport for president
hammer do u have a name that your proud of or are you a nameless jackarse ?

Re: survey; is richard dorrough know a scab because he resigned from the UBC?

HAMMER
YOUR RESPONSE PROVES IT. DEFINATELY A LOW IQ. MAYBE IF YOU WAKE UP AND PROTECT UNION CARPENTERS LIKE RICH DORROUGH IS, THEN WE'LL CONSIDER YOU TO HAVE SOME SMARTS. OTHERWISE YOUR JUST BRAINDEAD.

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

yes

yes

SCABBY GO AWAY

yes

Re: survey; is richard dorrough know a scab because he resigned from the UBC?

william davenport for president
hell yes

Re: survey; is richard dorrough know a scab because he resigned from the UBC?

Missing Link
Davenport=Autistic Child

Re: survey; is richard dorrough know a scab because he resigned from the UBC?

william davenport for president
answer the question. is rd a scab ?  i say hell yea

Re: survey; is richard dorrough know a scab because he resigned from the UBC?

RichardDorrough
The truth of the matter is the only scab here is you. I have had the balls to tell your UBC to go f.. itself. You will always be its bitch.At least I have never conspired to defraud any NYC members as you have. Im surprised you have not been bitched slapped more than you have already...

Re: survey; is richard dorrough know a scab because he resigned from the UBC?

william davenport for president
you are on the outside looking in,richard. you are no longer a ubc member. move along little doggy,move along. how did i defraud anyone ? i never was in any position that handles money or property.fraud is a crime,tell me what is mine ? i did not swindle anyone or gain anything for personnal gain. you are a LIAR and a SCAB.  GO AWAY SCABBY DORROUGH.

Re: survey; is richard dorrough know a scab because he resigned from the UBC?

RichardDorrough
The truth of the matter is the only scab here is you. I have had the balls to tell your UBC to go f.. itself. You will always be its bitch.At least I have never conspired to defraud any NYC members as you have. Im surprised you have not been bitched slapped more than you have already...

Re: survey; is richard dorrough know a scab because he resigned from the UBC?

Greg Kelty
Bill,
    Would you leave this man alone, you sound like a spurned woman for god sakes. The man has a pair of balls and is standing up for his principals and beliefs, It's more than I can say about most of our want to be leadership here in NYC. We have guys that want to be EST that don't take a stand on any issues or wont campaign on their abilities or vision for how this council moves foreward but how much infulence they have from the old guard and if they can get thier guys vote. Then we have the other assholes that work for the council and want to be EST and will sell everyone of us out in a heartbeat. STOP THE BULLSHIT WE got bigger fish to fry. You want to be a delegate start acting like one. Bill, I know you're a good union man but these petty bullshit fights you get yourself into gotta stop. It's no wonder you got knocked out at a 608 meeting.
12