shutdown this site

union guy
it is time . yes people just use this site to sell shit now
we got everything we could have from it
stop posting crap on shit your selling or shut it down

Re: shutdown this site

7 yrs. retired
I agree! This used to be a blog where you could get up to date useful information, and now it's a place I rarely visit. I would hope that things would get better here, but it has not. It is over run by the brain dead members that good carpenters had to put up with when I had the tools on.
   It would be nice if we, retired members, could go to a site to get good, respectful, reliable information. Sadly this is not it! We do have a choice of not even coming here to see if things have improved, and that, is where we are headed.
   John has let this go, and he knows it!

Re: shutdown this site

YOUR NYCDCC
 "  It would be nice if we, retired members, could go to a site to get good, respectful, reliable information."

Speaks volumes concerning the astounding inadequacy of the NYCDCC leadership to provide nothing but self aggrandizing propaganda @ that web site!

Re: shutdown this site

marshall
gives the old "telephone tough guys" a forum
NYC

Re: shutdown this site

NYC
And God bless a true McCarron suck up!