richard dorrough now known as scabby

william davenport for president
this 60 year old guy thinks he is a blog gangster. he's always threathening someone or me. this guy loved being a ubc member for over 20 years and now has turned his back on us. rd ran for ubc union office several times and because he lost ,he taking his ball home. go away scabby dorrough !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you can find rd in scabbyville upstate ,ny.

Re: richard dorrough now known as scabby

RichardDorrough
"rd ran for ubc union office several times"
Your a lying bag of shit Butterbean. RD ran for Office once and lost by six votes because the Election chair was a bitch and a Sowalski cronies. More proof your a moron and a liar you fat bald cow. I never have threatened you little girl ass once you lying shitbag. All I have ever done was point out your a pussie and do not have the balls to come run your mouth to my face. I am glad you feel that is a threat you delusional hack

"this guy loved being a ubc member for over 20 years " I was only in for 23 years assclown and have hated the UBC since your hero and fellow corrupt scum  bag McCaron took office. Do you drink or do any drugs butterball. Nobody can be this ignorant without some type of enhancement. Maybe you have rooted for to many truffles or snarfelld one to many cans of garbage

Re: richard dorrough now known as scabby

william davenport for president
scabby

Re: richard dorrough now known as scabby

william davenport
Banned User