raises

screwgun
start seperate fund with the raises in july and august for members when they get laid off or their home goes into foreclosure!! lets do something positive with the money! put it in their checks and most likely the members will piss it away
FIX

Re: raises

FIX
Believe you me Doug McCarrons Council wants you to have your raises where they'll do the most good, to pay for their bloated salary's as  only a small part if his continued scam to eviscerate the name of labor.

Re: raises

what raise
What raise? we get a $2 raise and a $20 paycut.