"The gang that couldnt shoot straight"

Donny Arana
The post card received for nomination meeting today is defective and and invalid.  A new on will Be mailed out out. Its only about a $6,000$ mistake and an inconvenience to over 10,000 members. No problem. We fight for elections and your incompetents is jeopardizeing it.

Re: "The gang that couldnt shoot straight"

Bill Lebo
Donny, didn't Nee try to get a motion passed at the last meeting to postpone the elections. Maybe this is his way of delaying the elections, do you think this could be intentional?

Re: "The gang that couldnt shoot straight"

Donny Arana
I wish I knew the answer to that question Bill. Personally I dont put nothing past those clowns.(excuse the french). Alot of people are realizing bad things about that crowd.