"The Good Earth"

Donny Arana
  I was invited to attend the 3 aday today at nycdcc but did not go. I would not be able to bite my tongue and drink the Kool-id. The current system in place is uneffective and over priced. The system will never work with all the Ford leftovers. They are the root of the problem. The garden must be"TILLED" in order to harvest a crop.

Re: "The Good Earth"

william davenport
you should have come. you would have met 40 good guys and gals. 13 UBC organizers and learned a thing or two...its more than organzing. Its about verbal and listening skills that you could apply to daily life... one member walked out at 7 pm ,he said it was to hard for him.. they test your patience and cunning on your feet. Roll playing is not as easy as it sounds. Also there is a bit of public speaking...Even if you don't get hired ,you come away with more skills than what u go in with....counting all the UBC members there around 55, there still is hope for us, the true believers....I am glad ,I went....  LONG LIVE the GREAT and POWERFUL  UBC !!!!!!!!!!!ORGANIZE or DIE !!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: "The Good Earth"

Donny Arana
I love the Carpenters union and the hard working rank and file members. A high percentage of UBC leaders across the country are McCarron cronies. They will buy into any system that big poppa tells them to. Even if it is ineffectve and lowers job standards(job conditions,quality of life and income)for the rank and file members. As long as it secures their jobs and keeps contributions coming in.Ive been to the 3 adays last year, the shit gets pretty thick. If im going to rely on and learn life skills from the nycdcc and ubc im in a sad state of mind. The rank andfilemembers should be offering classes to teach them life skills and effective statergies. I dont think its possible to do a worse job them. I agree long live the union. Not so much the state of the ubc. No nock on you billy  I know your hearts in the rght place. I hope you get chosen.If you are be a leader not a follower,we have to many already.

Re: "The Good Earth"

DISSIDENT
DAVENPORT WITH YOUR LOW IQ HOW CAN YOU RETAIN ANY KNOWLEDGE. YOU ARE A TRUE TRAITOR TO UNION DEMOCRACY AS YOU BROWN NOSE YOUR WAY IN. YOU HAVE NO SKILLS ON THE TOOLS AND ARE TOTALLY OBEASE. YOU HAVE NO MENTAL ABILITY AND YOUR SO FAR OUT OF SHAPE THAT YOU CANT EVEN TIE YOUR WORK BOOTS. YOU ARE A BLUBBERING , BABY HUEY LIKE FOOL AND WILL SELL OUT YOUR OWN MEMBERS FOR A UBC JOB. YOU ARE JUST AS BAD AS A UNITY TEAM HOLD OVER.