"Putting the Toothpaste back into the Tube" The Local 157 "Mea Culpa" Election.

"Putting the Toothpaste back into the Tube" The Local 157 "Mea Culpa" Election.

Bill Walsh
So, Local 157 member’s personal information is removed and distributed without members or the President, Pro Tem being aware of it. All members phone numbers given to only a few candidates and they started to phone bank for the June 21, 2018, Local 157 Election. In what world is this permitted and considered only a mistake? If one robs a bank and returns the money, is it still a breach of policy and ethics? There has never been a local phone bank permitted for obvious reasons but the inexperienced Election Committee Chair allows this as well as the office staff at the local. I wonder who suggested there be a phone bank. The Financial Secretary is responsible for the Personified/Ultra list and who has access to it. So, a full copy of members personal phone numbers was generated by the office staff, printed and left the local office to use for campaigning. This cannot be undone, the horse has left the barn. How do we know what will happen in future elections now that some are privy to members personal information, without their permission for eternity. What’s next? Social Security numbers and Emails? This election should be null & void because the waters have been muddied and some already have an advantage over others. This is something the Department of Labor OLMS is very stringent on. Everyone must have the same opportunity to reach members and this trust has been violated. No response or action taken by the Compliance Officer, IG's Office and it was considered a "Mistake" by the Independent Monitor. I believe Dennis Walsh would never stand for this behavior and hold those accountable. All I know is if it was certain other members, they would be dragged over the coals and be fired. Good luck to my fellow members getting a fair, democratic and just Union moving forward.

Re: "Putting the Toothpaste back into the Tube" The Local 157 "Mea Culpa" Election.

Labor Omnia Vincit
Bill in the 2287 election in 2017 Kevin Fleming appointed members that were not in good standing. Then he lied to Geiger and try to rename the commitee with members that were in good standing. A member has the emails with the outright lies on it that got cc to him. TYhe member reported to McGorty and he said it was a alright because the member with the emails protested the election to McCarron and Mccarron didnt say it was illegal even though it broke federal law. McGorty Is A PIECE OF SHIT!!!! Bought and Sold to the Highest Bidder plain and Simple!!!!