picture of Dennis Walsh

Not John Musumeci
This post was updated on .
The Sheriff is gone now. He left town for good, yet his wanted poster remains, posted. There has been talk among the townsfolk to have this aberration removed from this blogspot, for the sight of his bald head remind visitors of this site of the tyranny he perpetuated, much like his hero, Doug McCarron. He used the same game plan to take power from members as the UBC president. He positioned himself as judge , jury, and executioner, all in one shiny-headed package, while amassing a personal fortune. His photograph on the blogspot stands as a constant nagging reminder of the full suffrage of the rank and file.

  The request is now posted to have the images of Dennis Walsh removed from this blog site. This responsibility is John Musumeci's, and his alone. Starting from the second this post goes up, a "timeclock" is in place to display the level of concern by a members of the NYCDCC to take action, or to ignore this request and let it be an example of more " business as usual"....

Re: Local 157 Blogspot update

Ethics
Time keeps on slippin, slippin, slippin into the future.......

Re: Local 157 Blogspot update

BULLSH*T@ETHICS
How original.
jlr

Re: Local 157 Blogspot update

jlr
How is my husband being brought up on charges for working non union when he was laid off ! # 2004 on the list ! How are we supposed to pay our bills and feed our family ?  I am so sick of this crap !So what the union is telling us is that while they
are able to pay their bills they could give to shits about how you pay your bills !xur27
jlr

Re: Local 157 Blogspot update

jlr
I am so pissed at all this ! Union delegates never lose pay checks or benefits yet they are so fast to fine members for trying to work and pay bills ! Where is the common sense in all this ?
We have been robbed of our medical by the union , told april 28th that we had benefits that started on jan 1st and ended april 28th ! Mean while we were'nt notified that we had benefits till april 30 th
so we lost 3 months of benefits!
joe

Re: Local 157 Blogspot update

joe
first off, your barking up the wrong website(blog). nobody cares here. well,maybe some do? I have been a steward for 21 years,in for 26 years. your husband shouldnt be working non-union construction(i am assuming thats what he was doing)while a member of the nydcc!! yeah, you got a family to feed ,bills to pay,( read this part over and over again). IF everyone one did what your husband did we would not have a union,plain and simple. he can work non-union,he just has to leave the union. I know that our union is not what it used to be, but most of us have a lot of time invested and retirement is next. IF your husband is under 35 i would recommend he quit. but i dont know how much time he has invested? i am assuming since your on here crying about it is because hes young and you both dont understand how this works. IF hes been in the union for 10 or more years he should know better.
-

Re: Local 157 Blogspot update

-
Funny that he didn't think about working out of the area or in another craft rather than helping to destroy the union he took an oath to protect. Has he asked any of the hundreds of others in his situation what they're doing to pay their bills? Bet he'll be first on line when a job opens up.

Re: picture of Dennis Walsh

steward
Working nonunion as your husband claims to put food on thetable,i understand,but why let yourself be subjectedfor working for peanuts.It is against the union constitution and by laws to work scab work.There is an old saying in this business,any injury to 1 is a injury to all.If we do not stay united as a brotherhood or sisterhood ,we will all weaken and everything we worked hard for over the years will fall to the wayside.Our older members have sacrificed and faced alot of hard obstacles to make the union abetter place for future tradesmen and future tradeswomen.The 7 and 8hr day where achived wih strikes thatresulted in members being arrested.Being productive to keeping our great union contractors prooofetable to keep our union carpenters employed.Working hours per member to be able to have a good pension and good annuity plan to be able to survive when it is time to retire.Every member knows hard victoryies to make jobs union do not come easy.We all have to stick togerther andstand up tall for what is best or the union and its members.Do not forget this saying,Live stronger,Work Union.Only the good,the proud will survive.,Work hard and the big rewards will come later on.Work safe and help each union brother and sister out,it will make us a better union and stronger union.in solidarity,a good union steward.

Re: picture of Dennis Walsh

done
steward you talk a good game plan when was the last time you sat on the o w l  for 2 yrs because us scabs as you call us don’t have the connections you have i thought a scab was someone who didn’t have a union card working on a union job.  a lot of offices you are building is gonna be occupied by scabs

until everyone has to go on the o w l  there will never be a fairness with the union

unity  lmao you almost had me going

Re: picture of Dennis Walsh

steward
Do your homework,stay involved.Join 1 of the good union union clubs,you may be enlighted from what u hear and experience.I do feel for u being out of work.first of all,get involved with any of the clubs,shape jobs,speak up and talk about your situation,i guarentee,u will get results.It is a new year,do not get disa ppointed,there is alot of jobs starting up.2015 will be good for everyone.Also go to your meetings,knowledge is power and members will come through with good advise to help there brothers and sisters out.