patrick nee is the local a labor organization ?

patrick nee is the local a labor organization ?

william davenport
Banned User

Re: patrick nee is the local a labor organization ?

Pat Nee
I will be at Jack Dempsey's,   36 W33rd St at 4pm. You are welcome to come down and I will answer all your questions.

Re: patrick nee is the local a labor organization ?

tester
Can I get a free T-Shirt 3XL Tall ? Please.

Re: patrick nee is the local a labor organization ?

william davenport
Banned User

Re: A tip for all prospective candidates

Webster

Why people need to learn to spell correctly:
Poor spelling creates a bad impression
It's the first thing a reader notices
Prospective employers, often place undue weight on spelling
Even in these days of word processors there are still times when we need to write