pat nee/levi and few others

old timer
weren't  they removed once by mr walsh when nee was pro tem president  for moving 157 office on a sunday paying themselves doubletime   now there running again with Corrigan . more time and money wasted  .Im sure walsh will veto them

Re: pat nee/levi and few others

157
Here we go again! Walsh's repellent was inefective and it will cost us vast sums in perpituity

Re: pat nee/levi and few others

watcher
the few, the proud, the guys you know will be there for the members. hasn't been the same at the meetings since walsh shafted two good men, maybe now we can turn this thing around with these guys back in again.

Re: pat nee/levi and few others

concerned member
PAT NEE E BD .
E bd  wuth significant procedural and logistical problems.E bd members are working individually and without communication amongst members. No clear chain of command and members are not performing within their authority under UBC constitution .Ebd members are still not recognizing and fullfilling their FIDUCIARY responcibility to the members. They are not following the proper procedures of notifying the members of expenditures and having those expenditures approved before submitting them to R.O.

Re: pat nee/levi and few others

watcher
all dennis ever wanted was headlines. if you look at what nee accomplished you see a very different picture than the one dennis tried to paint. the council wanted the local to pay 12 million dollars to the BAs pension and nee wouldnt do it and that is just one thing. nee would not bend over for walsh and all of the unity team leftovers at the council who hate him for it because they think he made them look bad. they did that to themselves, smoking pot with forde and snivelling for dennis. of course walsh went after him, he was the only one fighting walsh, the rest of them sold their mothers to keep their jobs at the council.

Re: pat nee/levi and few others

608 East
Could you please post Pat Nee's accomplishments that you stated? No one else has seen these.

Re: pat nee/levi and few others

concerned member
Pat Nee never worked for district council.he was elected and was vetoed. He was thrown out of 3 delegate meetings because he doesnt know how to behave. He is all about pat nee and his dreams of being est.worked non union his whole life up till a few years ago.. his own ebd said they couldnt work with him. Violated stipulation order.

Re: pat nee/levi and few others

glassy eyed
Pat Nee never worked for district council. never tried for a council job and never drank the kool aid. Pat Nee is what Pat Nee is, he is a thick headed irishman who always fights for the men. I hope he does run for EST, shit what do we have now? mcinnis who worked two years at the javits? geiger who weighs 500 pounds and couldn't work in the field. with all the jack offs running in this election why are you attacking the only guy i know who never sold us out, fuck that shit.

Re: pat nee/levi and few others

carp 157.
I have read much of Pat Nee's work on this site and he sure the hell has my vote!!!!!! The Bronx will be showing in large numbers for this one! E-boards generally remains tight lipped unless you have the tendency to spill easily.

The bronx and everyother borough as well as li nj and  everywhere else will be backing members voice and mitch..How many years has young corrigan been in. Dad gets him in as a mechanic cant tie his own shoes. Dont talk about  being overweight on pats ticket. How many jobs has he actually had to work. Them guys were in favor of amalgamated.Pat nee and ccompany will gwt us put back under supervision.

I feel bad for you ; if pat nee is the only guy who never sold you out. Seems like youve had a hard time at it. Maybe try and get out more. Maybe get your own place. Move out of your moms basement. Maybe join a club or seek proffesional help. Its never too late man. Hang in their; The help you need is out their. Go for it tiger
fan

Re: pat nee/levi and few others

fan
Nee and Messenetti just got the membership the opportunity to let the court hear what they feel about a new proposed Stipulation and Order.
“The Court anticipates conducting a hearing (public) so that interested parties can be heard -- well before any modifications to the Stipulation & Order. The hearing is likely to be held after Labor Day but has not yet been scheduled. (Signed by Judge Richard M. Berman on 5/29/2014)”
http://www.nycdistrictcouncil.org/Data/Sites/1/pdf/member-news/memo-endorsed-letter-re-public-hearing-on-motion----doc.-1530----5-29-14.pdf

Re: pat nee/levi and few others

 team corrigan
wait pat ,levi and co, i thought we wanted to get ride of the evil dennis walsh and get our new monitor joe mc gorty in, didnt we hire barbra jones for this. i thought this is what we wanted. how can you rehabilatate stupid?

Re: pat nee/levi and few others

watcher
Unless you have been living in a cave you would know that the entire purpose of the new stipulation and bringing McGorty in was so Steve McInnis can run in the Council Elections coming up. Steve was not allowed to run in the last election, remember? ring any bells
So Steve was willing to agree to anything to allow himself to run which is how we got that crap stipulation that was sent to the court. And if you do not believe me, read what Jones sent to the Court in support of the new Stipulation.
Read the letter sent by Nee/Messennetti, all they asked is that they not get shafted, the Judge is the one who seems to have smelt something fishy and wants to hear from the rank and file on this.

Re: pat nee/levi and few others

Walshs term
they already had agreed to walsh being here until September 30.
Beginning June 4, 2014, Mr. Walsh, as the Review Officer, will work with the
Independent Monitor to prepare for the transfer of duties and responsibilities from the
Review Officer to the Independent Monitor. The Independent Monitor will assume
the authority described in this Stipulation and Order on the transition date, which will
be September 30, 2014,
except for the part McInnis was worried about
except notwithstanding the transition date, the Independent
Monitor is to exercise all authority over elections pursuant to paragraph 5.j of this
Stipulation and Order. Only one person at any given time is authorized to exercise the
powers provided by this Stipulation and Order: Mr. Walsh, as the Review Officer, until
the transition date, and the Independent Monitor on and after that transition date.

Re: pat nee/levi and few others

 team corrigan
thanks for the insight champ.i agree with the new stip n order  if your vetoed as an officer of the district council or a local union under the authority of the june 2010 stip n order  for a violation of the 1994 consent decree your ineligible to run for position as an officer of the district council.nee and messinetti  violated the consent decree and were vetoed from office of lu 157 pursuant to paragraph 5.biii and 7 of the stip and order.nee and messinetti printed and mailed an election notice for an Alternate delegate to the dc, for which theirs no position a fact known by both nee and messinetti before the notice was prepared. the correctionof the notice required the printing and mailing  of a second card at a cost of$ 3,592. the cost of the corrected notice and waste of lu assests was a direct result of the actions of nee and messinetti.. messinetti the recording secratery makes up a phony 5bi notice without nees knowledge his names on it.sends it to ro without  of innacurate and probaelly criminal expenditures withought bringing to e bd ou local for approval.                                pat nee nee pleads guilty  to not fullfilling obligations pursuant to stip n order paragraph 5bi.pat nee i regret that such errors n ommissions occurred and pledge that such conduct will not occur again. BUT IT ONLY GOT WORSE MORE LIES.NEGLECTED THEIR FIDUCIARY DUTIES. NOW THEY HAVE THE BALLS TO PETITION THE COURTS  TO CHANGE THE NEW STIP AND ORDER. THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH STEVE OR THE MEMBERSHIP ONLY LEVI AND PATS EGO

Re: pat nee/levi and few others

25 year member
Enjoying the Kool Aid there buddy? So you think Nee and Messenetti should roll over like good little puppies and play dead? All about their egos?
Well I for one am not going to be telling anyone they have to take it up the ass, if they want to defend themselves I respect that. I have been around a long time and I am looking at all of Fordes cronies still sitting up there at the District Council getting fat with a bunch of cops and lawyers that we are paying for and I remember what they did and the lies they told us. I remember Callahan setting up Local 157 and the lies that were told. I have seen a lot of cops and lawyers lying through their teeth over the years.
Twenty years of this shit and I  am still looking at the same lapdogs working at the council, including your buddy Walsh who told the members he was against full mobility and told the Judge we needed full mobility because the members on the OWL were bums and that the Judge shouldn't listen to the members in the courtroom because they were just the disgruntled minority and that all the other carpenters really wanted McCarrons full mobility.
So when someone I know has lied to me before tells me something, I am not going to just take their word for it. And when someone tells me that a guy shouldn't be able to defend themselves against someone like this, then I am going to tell that person to watch out for the bus, because some day the bus will be coming for him.

Re: pat nee/levi and few others

concerned member
25 yrs wow your a big fan of pats . Good for you buddy. I dont know what you tell pat at night about taking it in the ass; I aint judging you son. Did walsh  sign any cba Who got us into the trouble were in today?.poor leadership and  idiots like you that defend people that got no business leading the carpenters. Were starting to get rid of these lawyers and feds and you want to have pat and levi lead us into a corruption free futore. Why dont you get your head out of your ass and see what great work they did for 157 for one year before they were bounced.. I dont know who im more sick of the lawyers and feds who are dictating how the carpenters govern themselves; or assholes like you who are destroying our union so  pat and his cronies can make you a stewart on a nice no show job or some bullshit job at council.

Re: pat nee/levi and few others

25 year member
Walsh handpicked a puppet (Bilello) who signed a bunch of CBA's. It may not have been Walsh's hand on the pen, but he pulled the strings for the poor leader and idiot that did. I have no idea of what you think Nee and Messenetti did to you but from the personal attack against me for saying that everyone has a right to defend themselves I see it is very personal for you, and I feel sorry for you.
Now if you want to believe everything a lawyer tells you, that is fine. If you want to talk out of both sides of your mouth and say that you are sick of cops and lawyers and the Feds and at the same time say that everything that is said by Walsh(who has a proven track history of lying to us) should be treated as gospel, that is fine.
But if you are going to call everyone who disagrees with you an asshole who is destroying our union so  pat and his cronies can make them a steward on a no show job or a bullshit job at council then you are only making me glad that in this country everyone is entitled to defend themselves and I am even more comfortable with my position that Pat and Messenetti are entitled to defend themselves.
Since there are always going to be people like you out there who will slander people simply because they disagree with them, there needs to be a way to offset this kind of stupidity and to defend yourself.
If you think that Pat and Messenetti are so bad, write to the Judge and tell him, but ease off on the high horse that they should not be entitled to defend themselves and should just let shit happen to them because someone like you who is willing to pass judgment on everyone else thinks so.

Re: pat nee/levi and few others

dirty greg
of course new jersey and long island and the rest of the north east regional council is going to be backing mitchs ticket, mitch has greg kelty running on their ticket and all of his contributions go to the north east regional council. the bronx, manhattan, queens, brooklyn and staten island members are going to support their own, the real members voice, the slate whos members pay into our funds.
12