pat nee is a fraud

william davenport for president
why won"t pat nee tell you where and for who he worked prior to joining the nydc 3 years ago ?  pat nee joined the union as a middle aged man , i gotta wonder ,where were you all these years prior to appointing yourself as our savior. poser,poser,poser !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: pat nee is a fraud

Levi
I heard pat was herding sheep in galway less than 2 weeks ago

Re: pat nee is a fraud

SOMEONE WHO DOESNT KNOW
 IS THAT WHAT YOU CALL IT I THOUGHT IT WAS SHAGGING

Re: pat nee is a fraud

SOMEONE WHO DOESNT KNOW
 IS THAT WHAT YOU CALL IT I THOUGHT IT WAS SHAGGING

Re: pat nee is a fraud

SOMEONE WHO DOESNT KNOW
 IS THAT WHAT YOU CALL IT I THOUGHT IT WAS SHAGGING

Re: pat nee is a fraud

SOMEONE WHO DOESNT KNOW
 IS THAT WHAT YOU CALL IT I THOUGHT IT WAS SHAGGING

Re: pat nee is a fraud

newb

Re: pat nee is a fraud

newb

Re: pat nee is a fraud

hump from the hall
ah jaysus  you have me  outed ,and by the great inquisitor in chief  davanport no less. billy  why no mention of the goat herding , great craic alltogether      ps     scotty and ibric are looking for people with skills like yours,

Re: pat nee is a fraud

157man
Pat Nee is running for President and has only been in the union for 3 years! What a DISGRACE!

Re: pat nee is a fraud

william davenport for president