out of work list for hudson yards

Matt
Got a call from the out of work list to go to the Hudson Yards, I accepted the job but was out of the house and couldn't write down the info. The lady told me she would call me right back and leave all the information on my voice mail. That was hours ago and still no call.
I am supposed to Start on Tuesday.
Anyone have any idea what I can do about this? I don't even know the name of the company I am supposed to work for. Is there anyone I can contact on a Saturday to get this information?, or anyone work at the hudson yards.? Any advice would be appreciated,  I am a apprentice and never had to deal with these situations before.

Thanks

Re: out of work list for hudson yards

Daniel J. Franco

Call (212) 366-3328, which is the 'Job Call Back Line'. Call tonight. If no one answers tonight, try again tomorrow.

I'm figuring that you're a member of a NYC local union, such as 157, etc. If so, for future reference, this phone number is located on the back of your UBCJA 'Member Identification Card', aka 'Union Card', along with several other significant numbers.

On May 23, 2014 8:10 PM, "Matt [via A Mobilized Membership Is An Irresistible Force]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Got a call from the out of work list to go to the Hudson Yards, I accepted the job but was out of the house and couldn't write down the info. The lady told me she would call me right back and leave all the information on my voice mail. That was hours ago and still no call.
I am supposed to Start on Tuesday.
Anyone have any idea what I can do about this? I don't even know the name of the company I am supposed to work for. Is there anyone I can contact on a Saturday to get this information?, or anyone work at the hudson yards.? Any advice would be appreciated,  I am a apprentice and never had to deal with these situations before.

Thanks

To start a new topic under A Mobilized Membership Is An Irresistible Force, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from A Mobilized Membership Is An Irresistible Force, click here.
NAML

Re: out of work list for hudson yards

Matt
Thank you so much, I was just trying to call the out of work list didn't realize there was a 24 hour line to call. Thanks

To unsubscribe from A Mobilized Membership Is An Irresistible Force, click here.
NAML

Re: out of work list for hudson yards

in town
what do you have on your list as exp to have been called to get on the hudson  job and are you from the city.

using up my 3rd referal and i hope this last more then 3 weeks as my last 2 referals only amounted to 17 days