on out of work list

bboy
can someone get me onto a job

Re: on out of work list

Anthony

Re: on out of work list

bboy
     job need a job

Re: on out of work list

steward
shape jobs,its your right,apply yourself,good luck brother

Re: on out of work list

gwilikers

Re: on out of work list

o w l
did that been there wrote the book doesnt work   2 weeks ??

Re: on out of work list

steward
Out of work list needs to be changed,too many men getting stewed,we need to get respect back to the union,its a brotherhood,look out for the men delegates got to start looking out for the members ship,build it back takes fresh nonunion guys into the union without exp what about our talented and good union brothers and sisters who made the union and are dedicated,out of list,yes needs were rk list needs changes,let's get it done know.

Re: on out of work list

steward
Too many.talented and dedicated members deserve better vote smart to bring in dedicated officials that actually will do something for our great union and great members,its long overdue and it needs to be done now.

Re: on out of work list

steward
Make contacts,network,talk to apprenticed,good information will help u on your way,good luck,my brother.

Re: on out of work list

best buy
been there done that wrote the book i almost threw my union card in the garbage