nothing but wrong info on this site !!!!!

nothing but wrong info on this site !!!!!

fuck you all
The moose,better known by other names states that there's a $2.40 bump every 3 months.Which would mean,we'd be getting close to 50% pay raise.Close to $46 an hour.It's $2.13 once the contract starts.From that pt.3 months the $2.40 begins or jan. 1st which ever comes first.Than the $2.40 bump every July 1st. till the end of the contract.

Re: nothing but wrong info on this site !!!!!

WAGE RECUCTIONS
Your all just blowing smoke up your asses thinking about raises. Between the PLA's and Market recovery and the bi weekly concessions where no-one really votes, your pay will reduce itself from where you are today. Are you all that blind? Seems Walsh's "SWEETNER" is what makes the koolaid go down easier

Re: nothing but wrong info on this site !!!!!

Happy Labor Day
In five years the Market Recovery Rate will be what everyone pays, and by that time the contractors will be looking for a PLA wage reduction on that. So in 2016, you will have a toal package that is 5% to 10% less than what you make now. We got sold out with the shittiest contract ever to be shoved down our throats.

Re: nothing but wrong info on this site !!!!!

WAGE RECUCTIONS
And given the fact the remaining 75 pages or so of the contract were kept from the membership you could be working on Mars by 2014 and no one would know it. Add to that not one denial available for the list assignment to prepare for a lengthy stay out of Earths orbit...........WTF!