non NYC crooks

BKLYN
did anyone else notice of the ten crooks brought to so called justice in Fordes thing , only ONE is a New Yorker. The rest are from outside the city. Yet more reason to require residency for new applicants. At least those who live in the city of NY will spend their money here where they live for the most part. Is that fucking amazing or what? Only ONE of those skells is a New Yorker. Now , what was the argument against new members being from the city?

Re: non NYC crooks

Rev Al
Ask Levi about this bs !
owl

Re: non NYC crooks

owl
the recent 157 election where are they all from. ???

Re: non NYC crooks

someone who doesnt know
 yo how long are you living in new york?What are you saying new yorkers arent crooks? take a hike bklyn.......new york is full of non new yorkers you were raised there? if so why havent you moved ?every one you grew up with is gone  and .............

Re: non NYC crooks

Born in NY - Live in NJ
What is up with all this out of town BS on here lately? You guys say you pay local tax and we don't. WE PAY F'N TOLLS TO COME TO NYC! That equals out to alot more than your local tax. I was born in Queens and moved to NJ. That makes me an out of towner? Grow up and shut up! I have as much right to work in NY than you do! 26+ year member here and we have alot more to worry about than this petty BS!

Re: non NYC crooks

Rev Al
I guess you dont pay the local tax like the people who live in the 5 boroughs. Dont tell us what to do in our city and we wont tell you how to run NJ. How come you dont work in a NJ local ? Admit it, you like to get over on the city taxpayer. Dont get to comfortable & expect this to last !

Re: non NYC crooks

BKLYN
eerrr.....your tolls from jersey go to the Port Authority, a quasi omnipotent nest of nepotism , and not to NYC. But thanks for playing. Again, this suggestion is for new members, not you brother. LI has made residency on LI a requirement for apprenticeship. Why not NYCDC?

Re: non NYC crooks

Just Happy to be Here
Doesn't the the Port Authority employ Carpenters from the NYCDCC on its projects at its facilities in NYC? Ground zero, airports, PA bus terminal, and numerous ship terminals throughout the city, are examples of Port Authority funded projects.  I guess the argument could be made the people in NJ should be entitled to 50% of the jobs at thes locations.

owl

Re: non NYC crooks

owl
on the jersey side the jersey people can have the jobs on the n y side it goes to city people first

we practice what jersey and long island preaches  move to the city if you do not like it

notice !!!  i said city people first.i did not say anything about not hiring people from jersey or long island

Re: non NYC crooks

BKLYN
Actually, according to many working there, at least half are from Jersey, and not just NYCDC members who live in Jersey, but many who are members of Jersey locals. Ask around, I think you'll find that half estimate to be pretty close brother.