next raise

screwgun
where is next raise on july 1st being allocated to?

Re: next raise

29 YR MEMBER
we'll  46 cents is suppose to go into the welfare leaving $1.94 which i'm guessing that the council will recomend that goes directly into the members wages. This way when they introduce the dues check off ,the members won't feel the pinch ,cause it will be a wash and your pay check should remain somewhat the same. But i'm not a delegate ,they have to vote on it .Hopefully when the members voie wins ,the members should see things get back to being a democratic union .There should never be a council rep as a delegate ,its a conflict of interest .We the members need to wake up and stand up against the puppets at our council .The council takes it orders from washington ,not the members who vote them into office .SO VOTE THE MEMBERS VOICE   NO COUNCIL REPS ON THIS SLATE  VOTE JUNE 19 OR HAVE NO SAY AT ALL FOR ATLEAST THE NEXT 3 YEARS       STAND BROTHERS AND SISTERS

Re: next raise

screwgun
thanks for the info
FIX

Re: next raise

FIX
Ah just as with the expected raises over the life of the cba.  - A WASH! - 20% raise for a 30% cut.

In addition there are way too many new hardship allowances being issued by the one man at the top and that they are always approved y UT2 &, -not by the membership's representation.

THERE WILL BE NO RAISES -except for cronies that is.