new contracts

bill lebo
Just curious, given the economy, the non-union sector, and the attack by the BTEA, what do you all think should happen with our contracts?

Re: new contracts

Joe Blow
Whatever you do dont sign a contract like the painters signed. They destroyed their benefits for short sighted $$$$. Are you sure Pugliese didn't negotiate for the painters ? Fuck these crooked GC's & prepare to strike if we have any balls ! Years of Pugliese contracts have allready watered down our once top of the line benefits & any further benefit cuts would push me out the door. Man up !

Re: new contracts

Bill Lebo
I intend on writing Judge Berman a letter regarding our up coming contracts and I would like to include your comments, this is why I'm making this request of you all. I know what my opinions are but I would like to include other opinions than just mine so please  let me know what yours are. Thank you.

Re: new contracts

Levi
    I say give us our Jan,1,2011 raise of $2.13 in the welfare fund and make no changes until after UBC supervision is lifted.

Re: new contracts

Re: new contracts

One (1) Year Contract Extension, Freeze Wages & Benefits where they are right now.

Until the NYCDCC has Bylaws which comply with the Law & the NLRA; and, RO Walsh & US Attorney put the CBA alongside the Bylaws & UBC Constitution - and strike with the VETO PEN (line item basis) all VIOLATIONS of Federal Law, inclusive of the Trust Fund Agreements....the CORRUPTION will never end.

It starts there, but it is quite obvious that from the inception of the Consent Decree on March 3, 1994 through today ( DAY 4,568 ), that the Court, the US Attorneys, the IRO & the UBC International & District Council have failed & refused to do this simple task.

That is the very first thing a competent attorney or judge would do!

A Contract Extension will preserve the status-quo and save the NYCDCC rank & file form the UBC International handing the Contractor Associations a $1.04 Billion Collar per year kiss...which equates to $3.12 Billion dollars over a 3-YEAR CONTRACT (CBA).

The UBC International & BTEA Executives are attempting to pull off another Brinks Job, right under the nose of an Incompetent US Attorney (Torrance), Judge Berman and RO Dennis Walsh.

There may be hope yet for RO Walsh as he slowly gets up to speed, however - given the continual indictments in the White Collar Sector & the recent Convictions of NYCDCC Officers and the recent Veto's of McCarrons corrupt hand-picked brown nosers who refuse to sign the LCN Document, as does Doug & the rest of the shitbags from the International.....IF IT LOOKS LIKE A RAT & SMELLS LIKE A RAT.....GUESS WHAT DENNIS WALSH......IT'S A RAT!

Time for RO Walsh to put the brakes on the UBCJA INTERNATIONAL & BTEA $3.12 BILLION DOLLAR "KICKBACK" TO THE CONTRACTOR ASSOCIATIONS....

DOES ANYONE DOUBT WHEN THERE IS $3.12 BILLION AT STAKE, THAT THERE IS NOT THIEVING GOING ON? DOES ANYONE DOUBT THAT KICKBACKS WILL NOT BE PAID?

DOES ANYONE IN NYCDCC BELIEVE THAT THERE ARE "GOOD FAITH" CONTRACT NEGOTIATIONS GOING ON RIGHT NOW?

It ain't about JOBS or the CHILDREN.....that's all a bunch of bullshit.

CRIMINAL RICO CASE AGAINST  THE UBC INTERNATIONAL, MCCARRON & HIS EXECUTIVE BOARD....DO YOUR DAMN JOB TORRANCE OR RESIGN!

Re: new contracts

tester
"Why 3.12 billion is a magic number, and other stats trivia."
http://goo.gl/SKiJE