nationwide membership email list

Ethics
 Does anyone have access to the nationwide membership contact list other than Douglas J.McCarron? I mean, since he has done such an excellent job of coordinating the huge success of the UBC, he probably wouldn't mind someone contacting the entire membership and asking them to personally send him a thank you note or postcard for his achievements- right? I really only need the email addresses of the entire membership, I would like to mass email everyone to ask them to support their newly re-elected general president anyway possible, and to at least send a postcard as a thank you note.

Thanks everybody! Let's make the next five years count!!!

  Send the list to:
Ethics_157@outlook.com

Re: nationwide membership email list

Doug McCarron
 Ethics, no need to thank me. I should be thanking you. Ethics I sincerely appreciate what you have done to 157 blogspot. How you single-handedly turned 157 blogspot into the Looney Tunes and stifled the possibility of any meaningful dialogue. It was great. Your actions have truly allowed us (UBC) to further our agenda. Ethics, thank you for being you. We couldn't have done it with out you.

Re: nationwide membership email list

wheres the privacy
 fuck you