moving my posts

everyone
john. why do you bury posts. let them stand on there own and let the membership read them. dont loose them in a sea of different posts. give them a chance to be read on their own merit.

Re: moving my posts

608steward
i second that

Re: moving my posts

everyone
someone is afraid that their people might not get the spotlight

Re: moving my posts

everyone
i didnt ask "what will happen at mondays 157 meeting". i wrote "let the candidates for president and vice president have a debate. questions picked from the membership and asked by a panel in an open forum"

Re: moving my posts

Donny Arana
John ,this is an awesome website and alot of people rely on it for info. I know you are trying to do the right thing by moving the posts around to the right catagories....But the people posting them like the free range of deciding where they want their own posts to go. What you are doing is undermining. Again only my opinion. I enjoyed being able to put my post were I wanted.

Re: moving my posts

Donny: Thank you...In the last week I have been verbally attacked, called names, bashed, insulted, falsely accused of censorship, and posting anonymously, all from people that are fans of this blog. I was trying to clean up the forum topics. I will take your advice and leave the topics alone. See you tonight.