more council hacks running

Jack Meoff
     Just what we need more rubber stamps for the council agenda. Who is this guy Jeremy? He magically appeared at a 157 meeting to be nominated for the Trial Committee. He was appointed by disgraced former 157 president Lawrence D'Errico. At the next 157 meeting Lawrence stated there would be no election and he was given authority to appoint by Frank Spencer. There was no chance Jeremy could have won an election since none of the members who attend the meetings ever saw him before. Turns out he was suppose to be a straw foreman for Curtis Partition. Several months later he is appointed as a council representative under the former Vetoed Director of operations of Lawrence D'Errico. Within weeks Jeremy was quickly promoted to the IG's office as a special investigator. ( something just doesn't smell right here ) He then resigned to run for DC president. Pretty amazing for a guy that was never seen at a union meeting until he was nominated and "anointed" to the Trial Committee.  Of course he didn't have to put his tools back on he just went back to his position as council representative.  Council Representative means just that, they represent the council, not the brothers and sisters working with the tools. They should change it to Council/Contractor Representative. If you brothers and sisters out in the field think these council reps will represent you on the delegate body, you are delusional.  REJECT THE COUNCIL HACKS  VOTE FOR MEMBERS WORKING WITH THE TOOLS TO REPRESENT YOU.
cfc

Re: more council hacks running

cfc
Just what we need more yes master sellouts to help the contractors to get more PLAs and give away everything away that our forefathers fought for thanks assclowns

Re: more council hacks running

frontline ----- flat line------
Well said Billy ! sounds like "SOUR GRAPES"