mobility and 20% pay cut slate

william davenport
Banned User

Re: mobility and 20% pay cut slate

The unelectables
http://www.carpentersunitednyc.com/ The slate for those who have lost every election they were ever in and will ever be in

Re: mobility and 20% pay cut slate

procity
why  dont any of these guys state where they grew up and presently live

i dont want to vote and then find out they are from long island or new jersey

Re: mobility and 20% pay cut slate

LONG ISLAND JOHN
I understand you hate us long island guys and I know why because 75 % of them are a bag of shit , but we need to live too ,

Re: mobility and 20% pay cut slate

procity
these are city locals im from the city and pay the taxes here. city people should be hired first.long island wont even hire city people im just practicing what l.i preaches.it has nothing to do with hate

Re: mobility and 20% pay cut slate

LONG ISLAND JOHN
i RAN A JOB ON LONG ISLAND AND I COULDNT GET THE CITY GUYS OUT THERE , THEY DIDNT WANNA PAY FOR THE TRAVEL , ON THE OTHER HAD ITS COSTS US 1OO BUCKS OR SO TO GET TO AJOB IN THE CITY , I PREFER A CITY GUY THEY JUST HAVE A DIFFERENT FRAME OF MIND ,

Re: mobility and 20% pay cut slate

Steve
Hey Fatboy Davenport there are over 20 stewards on the alliance slate who oppose mobility and the helper scraper once again you don`t know what you are talking about just like when you told a whole row of us at the local meeting that Pat Crean was the one who attacked you.......your just a side show clown face it you and Musemeci have alot in common NO CREDIBILITY

Re: mobility and 20% pay cut slate

william davenport
Banned User

Re: mobility and 20% pay cut slate

The unelectables
I just went to your the united site and I counted 20 guys you couldn't put in the same room together without having security there.
Your slate is a disaster and you know it, nominations were only a week ago and already your slate is attacking each other on the streets. Do the right thing and withdraw from the election before you embaress yourself even more.
After all these years of saying it was Crean that sucker punched you, you want to change your story and run with him?

Re: mobility and 20% pay cut slate

lookinforwork
any contract proposal is going to be a give back, delegates are all about themselves