members need to be aware of affairs of our council

members need to be aware of affairs of our council

Steward
Our delegates who stand up and speak on behalf of the membership are the people who really represent the membership.As they say at delegate meetings,accountabiltity and transparency are very important.Getting to the bottom line and how expenditures are being spend should be posted so all members have access to review it.it is every union members rights to see the reports.Bringing members up on charges over pitty properganda is the waste of unions money and waste of a members time.It is a disgrace what they do to some of our delegates who really care about the union and its members.The people who bully us on the higher end of the scale should be looked at,or just keep there mouths shut when delegates bring up important issues that effect us everyday.stay involved in union affairs because it effects each and every one of us.Start trimming some of the positions at the council to give our union some relief of its funds.our hard earned dollars should be placed in the funds to build up the annuity funds,pension funds,and the vacation and welfare funds.it is very important to get all members to understand we need all these benefits to survive and when it comes to retirement,it will be all there.Any important issues should be bought up to your delegate,he in return will bring in up at council meetings.good luck to all members.