local 157's meeting

anon
Banned User

Re: local 157's meeting

listman
You've got alot of things wrong or misleading here anon.

I suggest you show yours before you criticize others for doing what you have failed to do.

It wasn't Franco Spencer was addressing, obviously you weren't taking notes.

Franco dials up the rhetoric to 11 because people like you do what it is you do and aren't helping the situation.

And by simply resciting Spencers words your not informing or expressing a view and you have the added adverse benefit of empowering him.

"Frank Spencer denied claims by Dan Franco that he had told Dan that he had appointed them assistant supervisors because they were “team players” , Spencer claims he appointed two crooks as assistant supervisors because he need people who knew how the administration worked."

He called it Institutional Awareness. A pure crock of shit. Like I said if Thomassen didn't give him what he wanted, they should have water boarded his ass in order to get it.

"The real question is, if Frank Spencer is not here to address member concerns, why is he here?
Bottom line is this, Frank Spencer has unearthed very little wrongdoing at the council, has done absolutely nothing about anything that he has found and will only act if he is forced to by Walsh and is creating a local  to allow full mobility in NYC .

Frank Spencer is nothing but bad news for NYC carpenters."

And you've done nothing for the last months but be his choir.

Re: local 157's meeting

anon
Banned User

Re: local 157's meeting

Richard Dorrough
Hey listman did this punk give his name at the meeting or did he call himself anon

Re: local 157's meeting

listman
He didn't even come to the mic.  Not that I blame the cat callers for going to the extremes they did without getting out of their seats, as I myself clapped when they made valid pioints.

anon was out of control yelling at Spencer and came real close to being thrown out. The guards moved in his direction as he went on & on but halted their advance as he slowed down & ended his time.

Re: local 157's meeting

listman
I said notes not dictation.  anon obviously your not suited for less an effort never mind full on anything.

Re: local 157's meeting

listman
How bout the information I post as having meaning to the men who have benefitted from it.
Are you going to tell them it did no good.  Proof is in the reality anon, and you simply have no idea what that is.

Who has thanked you ?

Re: local 157's meeting

listman
"If I had known an idiot was going to attack me for not writing down every word that came out of Spencers mouth like it was the word of God"

Ah but thats the impression everyone here gets from you.