i love the carpenters union

robert m marshall
every morning when I open my eyes and see my beautiful wife beside me, I thank the Lord and the carpenters union. I am retired and still pay my dues. We have health care, a comfortable home and the peace of mind that comes along with a monthly pension check. Also ,my father for giving me a much needed kick in the butt. See, I was a punk kid without direction, looked at the world with a cynical eye and was probably on a way to become a career criminal. The carpenters union changed that,and I will be forever thankful. Anyone else out their believe the same? I believe in free speech, the right to organize and America. God bless the Carpenters union and everybody that works to improve the lives of working people.

Re: i love the carpenters union

hammer
I BELIEVE THAT YOU ARE IGNORING THE FACT THAT MCCARON IS PLOTTING TO TAKE YOUR PENSION AND ANNUITY CHECKS AWAY FROM YOU. YOU SAY YOU HAVE A COMFORTABLE RETIREMENT BUT WHAT HAPPENS WHEN MCCARON PULLS THE PLUG AND REDUCES OR ELIMINATES YOUR RETIREMENT CHECKS. YOU WILL HAVE TO GO BACK TO WORK AND WORK UNTIL YOU DIE TO PROVIDE FOR YOUR FAMILY. WAKE UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!! PAY ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  JUST BECAUSE YOU RETIRED DOES NOT MEAN THAT YOU SHOULD GO INTO SOME WARM FUZZY COMA AND THINK THAT EVERYTHING WILL BE ALLRIGHT.   STAND UP TO PROTECT YOUR RETIREMENT. MCCARON IS PLOTTING TO TAKE IT AWAY.

Re: i love the carpenters union

Re: UBC
a career criminal..........

Many of us beleive our Gen. Pres. is one in the same.

Thank you for responding to my post. I would like to converse, but first, how do I address you? Brother Hammer? Sister Hammer? Mr. Hammer? Miss Hammer? Mc Hammer [just kidding] I think that at the least you could identify whether you are a union carpenter. Also, I may be old but can still see just fine, so no need for upper case!

Re: i love the carpenters union

hammer
YOU ARE OUT OF TOUCH WITH REALITY