full moblility

FOREMAN
Only you bums who cant keep a job are against mobility! If you have the skills and WANT to work it benefits all of us. Without the company's will lose in these tough times! All you guys think the union rules the world but if the company dosent make money they file chapter 11 dont pay our benefits and we lose everything! Thats the Facts.

Re: full moblility

What are you?
Scab.

Re: full moblility

if im no good why ?
How come you recruited me to be in your union if im no good ? How come you keep cashing my check for dues if im no good ? Do me a favor stop taking so called bums into your union. You my friend , are scum !

Re: full moblility

retiree
I agree with "If I'm no good" Stop taking "Bums" in to our union. Also if you are stupid enough to keep paying dues, when you are not getting work.....who is the jerk? Get some skills so a shop will keep you on, because YOU make THEM money as well!

Re: full moblility

Tastes Good! :)
I agree with you wholeheartedly, retiree. Being pro-company is how guys like you and I have made it to where we actually can retire. But it takes a lot more than just being skilled and working hard. A lot of Carpenters, many who are intelligent, talented, and conscientious, never get anywhere on Union jobs because they don't have the right attitude. It takes an experienced Mechanic to know the first ingredient to a successful career in the trades is CONFORMITY.  Forget all that nonsense about being a union member, this industry is owned by the BOSSES, so if you want to work, start becoming like them! Yep, that's right, set aside any negative ideas or reactions you might have about your Boss, and learn to love him like he is GOD. Let the ass-kissing begin, but remember, you have to be smart about sucking-up, there's a lot of competition out there, and to be a world class brown-noser is actually not easy, as many might think. To those who are up to the challenge, good luck! Here's a primer: http://www.onmoneymaking.com/the-shameless-guide-to-kissing-ass-and-getting-paid.html

Re: full moblility

stop sucking cock !
Never kissed ass and never will. I worked for over alot of contractors in my career + wouldn't change a thing. I held my weight with all company men but wouldn't break union rules. When i go to retire i go with my manhood which alot of you ball lickers lost a long time ago. If the union held company men accountable for breaking rules it would be a different ballgame. I also didn't suck cock because the city always gets busy after a downswing + didn't want any part of being anyones slave when things picked up. I was recruited by an organizer in 1979. You guys approached me ,I didn't approach you. You guys need to get real + stop taking guys in + stop being dues money whores. Simple as that !

Re: full moblility

procity
ITS NOT WHAT YOU KNOW ITS WHO YOU KNOW

Re: full moblility

Yea, you're a scab.
I hope the Dispatcher in your companies office doesn't jump, you might fall out of his/her ass.

It must be great to be a Foreman. Company is obligated to give you steady work. You can be one of those no-skill fucks who walks around with an empty tool belt and a tape on their hip, tools neatly packed in the gangbox, floor plan in your back pocket, rubbing your hands as you talk to anyone who will listen to how amazing you are and how much skill you think you have, listen to your stories as you reminisce about what you did at this one job downtown in 1988 in July, one time, because, come on, you have to the a master mechanic to be made a Foreman. The epitome of a skilled carpenter.

And the best part? When it gets slow, and your company is light on work and has to cut crews down, it's okay. They have to keep you busy. They'll bump a carpenter for you. Send you to another job, bump someone else, so you can make your 35 hours. It's a well earned privilege, and again, clearly, only the most skilled and amazing carpenters become Foreman, so it makes sense. Send someone else home, Foreman's gotta work. Let them sit on the list for 6 months. They have no skill anyway. How can they have any skill? They aren't a Foreman. The list is meant for them. Not you. Obviously.

And really, every company guy is a skilled carpenter, a master mechanic. Every, one, of, them. The guys coming out of the hall are all bums. They might have 20+ years experience, but they aren't company guys, so they must have no skills.  The list is for them.  Let them go carry sheetrock up some stairs.

You must be one of those big mouth furniture Foreman. You walk around and act like you're the most skilled fuck on the floor. Keep filling out those tickets. The office loves Extra's.

Scab.

Re: full moblility

2 way street
Do you guys get brought up on charges for not calling in night or weekend work ? When you go to a job do you first look for the steward ? If no steward is present do you alert the oowl, buisness agent or someone from the nycdc ? It's time to start holding all nycdc members responsible + not just the stewards.

Re: full moblility

USER NAME
STREET CLOSED FOR REPAIRS----Eye's & Ears !

Re: full moblility

i got it covered
im going to put pressure on dc for not charging carpenters with violation for not calling in jobs. ro will also be held acountable for not following up with investigation. no more free rides

Re: full moblility

Take his card away.
Hey, Foreman. Why don't you repeat that out loud during coffee break for other trades to hear? How about at the next Union meeting? Or do you not go to those because you work nights on the sly for your boss?

You got some balls. You are happy enough to be protected by the Union and benefit from all the things a Union member gets. Good pay, insurance, pension, overtime, vacation, protection on the job, someone looking out for your safety. But you are ready to throw 2/3 of the Brotherhood under the bus.

If you had made your argument without calling several thousand members of the NYCDCC No-Skilled Bums you would have been in the right. But you didn't.

You're no Brother. Someone find out who this guy is and make it public. You're worse than a scab, you're a fucking parasite. You should have your card taken from you for showing that kind of disrespect to all of those members that aren't brown nosers and tit suckers like you.