fu-k the other trades

coo coo for cocoa puffs
im for the carpenters union period fuck the other trades, lets take it all

Re: fu-k the other trades

hammer
WHEN YOU TAKE IT, YOU WILL BE LOWERING THE WAGES OF THE TRADE BEING TAKEN, TO GET THE WORK. BUT THEN YOU HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT ALL THE OTHER TRADES STARTING CARPENTER DIVISIONS AND LOWERING THE WAGES OF UBC CARPENTERS AS THEY UNDERBID THE UBC CARPENTERS TO GAIN WORK. DON'T YOU SEE MORON IT'S A RACE TO THE BOTTOM IN WAGES. THE BEST THING THE UBC COULD DO IS RETURN TO THE AFL-CIO, WHERE EVERYONE WORK AND WAGES WILL BE PROTECTED. RIGHT NOW AS THE UBC GOES IT ALONE WITHOUT BEING IN THE AFL-CIO, UBC CARPENTER WAGES HAVE STAGNATED AND BENEFITS ARE ERODING FAST. WAKE UP MORONS

Re: fu-k the other trades

coo-coo
sorry, f-ck the afl-cio too

Re: fu-k the other trades

done
yea fuk the other trades lets stop the electrons from putting their boxes on our studs

Re: fu-k the other trades

hammer
TWO MENTAL MIDGETS

Re: fu-k the other trades

union carpenter
 this is a carpenter site, the other trades have ridden our backs for too long, fuck em

Re: fu-k the other trades

hammer
CLUELESS