dockbuilders local 1456

anon
It's a crime by itself the way these guys have ruined this union. Peter Thomasson the bigshot president brought it down almost by himself but his buddy Mike Koballa who got fired 2 weeks ago certainly helped. Now if you are a menber and call the hall for help they are all gone. 2 agents retired, 1 got fired and the business manager went on disability. Oh I forgot Thomasson's nephew Olie Olie Olafson the rat of the bunch is in the office as a so called Agent. A 100 years of proud union excellence and pride ruined by a few. The ones that are hurt the most the working man of course.

Re: dockbuilders local 1456

Re: dockbuilders local 1456

iamlistman@yahoo.com
Looking forward to seeing all the information which applies to NYC in this latest takedown.

Re: dockbuilders local 1456

retired 1456
You couldn"t be more right brother. I worked with alot of the dockbuilder reps fathers all who were proud and great dockbuilders. They would all be ashamed of their sons for destroying what they helped build over years of sweat and hard work.  I understand Thomasson gets $200,000 per year in pension. I worked 38 years in this business and I receive $3300 per month. Tell me why these men get so much money--FOR WHAT--- I broke my nuts as well as numerous bones trying to feed my family now I barely get by after all these years.
The other agents are collecting $130,000 to 170,000 per year in pension this is unbelievable. Mike Forde is in jail and he gets 128,000. Something is wrong. It's hard to believe it has come down to this. A couple of girls in the office with a relative of Thomasson as the rep. Your fathers would be so proud.

Re: dockbuilders local 1456

Re: dockbuilders local 1456

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XLbRI0kdLg&NR=1

The Shape-Up - On the waterfront