dockbuilders leaving nydc

william davenport
Banned User

Re: dockbuilders leaving nydc

anonymous
The move is similar to what predators do when hunting herd animals: they select the weak (in this case a Local with less membership,) and separate them from the group for the kill. Restructuring into an exclusively Dockbuilder regional body isolates our Brothers and Sisters in that trade, deprives NYC Carpenters greater potential to exercise solidarity across craft lines, and provides the International a more robust argument for Interior Systems Local 395 and free/full mobility.

Re: dockbuilders leaving nydc

Ted
and when seperated from the herd, NYCDCC loses the dues & work assessments further depleting the Benfit Funds.........

Re: dockbuilders leaving nydc

holy crap
so thats the plan for the specialties...more has been revealed.  How long before the floorlayers are told the same thing? Oh, thats right, McCarron wants to bleed 2287 first then band them together with the floorlayers from Jersey. Oh you Band of Brothers! What a farce. Work where you live and pay dues there. Whatever happened to INSTALL? OOOh, OOOH, I know!!! The guy running it didn't cut it so he was sent to handle 2287.  Is that how you move up here, by NOT achieving results? hahahahahahahahahahahaha