disabled carpenters

john
how can you you take away medical benefits from disabled carpenters families?
This is shameful !
Becoming disabled in this business is all to easy
Something has to be done!!

Re: disabled carpenters

Wondering
Don't disabled carpenters get state or federal medical funding. Is there a provision for that when defined as disabled/

Re: disabled carpenters

Bennett
Been with the Union for over 23 years and disabled for 12. How can they just cut my benefits and change the rules? The replacement insurances they say is affordable is going to be close to $1000.00 a month!!! How is that affordable?!?!? My son is a type 1 diabetic and needs this insurance to live. We need to do something. I worked hard for these benefits to ensure my family would be taken care of an now this. There is no way this insurance is affordable!!

Re: disabled carpenters

Braciole
We must get together & find every member that is going to lose their health insurance, if we can all stand up & have the current members stand up for us together we can win. At the town hall meeting we must all video tape it and post it on youtube. We must all give each other a contact list, we must all go to our congressman, we must all post online and use social media, we should all chip in for a lawyer who will fight for us. Remember the older men fought for what we have & they take more away, soon there will be nothing for the current members & the generation after them.

Re: disabled carpenters

Braciole
PMA96
You get medicare, your family gets nothing.