democracyfordockbuilders.com

ROBERT KWIECINSKI
CHECK IT OUT SEE WHAT A DEMOCRATIC UNION IS ALL ABOUT.

Re: democracyfordockbuilders.com

RichardDorrough
Robert ..As long as Amalagamated is affiliated with the IUPAT would YOU be a member of Amalgamated or advise any of NJ Carpenters United to do so???

Robert ..Tell everyone here what happened to your lawyer Warren Boorish and all your support for the IUPAT because you refused to affiliate with the IUPAT..

 Robert ...I understand why you want a group of Union people to be successful in breaking away for the UBC but at the expense of being affiliated with IUPAT. Williams has told these people they can leave and the IUPAT wants nothing. if its true then why dont they test it and demand the affiliation be terminated and the support continue BEFORE the election

Robert..I am waiting for a copy of the letter that has been sent listing a dollar amount the IUPAT is said to be committing to Amalgamated. Why are you, who are the one who directed people including me to the lawyers we need and had before we Refused to affiliate with the IUPAT. been left behind with no help.

Robert..The Propaganda campaign championed by the IUPAT claims that all the other International trades and the AFL-CIO are behind this movement 100%. But is that true. We know the AFL_CIO has not given a dime or a single person for this effort. If the other International trades are involved where are they?? What is wrong with this system if the IUPAT are allowed to decide who gets support and who does not. What is wrong with the system if the AFL-CIO FORCES anybody seeking their freedom to affiliate and become a bitch local of another International. While I have documentation of Williams jr telling us there is no forced affiliation required I also have proof he is telling the Amalgamated what ever they are that they MUST affiliate to get into the AFL-CIO. Despite repeated requests to this day Williams and the IUPAT will not show any Amalgamated supporter the Amalgamated Charter or the Charter bylaws. Dockbuilders are going to demand to see both at the next meeting and Williams has already said he will not show either. Why not and who is Williams and the IUPAT to decide that for the AFL-CIO

Robert..All Local #1 ever asked for of the IUPAT to move forward is something in writing for our attorney that said Local #1 did not have to affiliate with the IUPAT,to see our charter and to see the new bylaws written by the IUPAT attorney Joe Kolick and Richard Resnick. The IUPAT and Williams jr refused on all counts..

Robert ..The IUPAT built and is hosting and maintaining the new Amalgamated web site. Why have they refused to build one for NJ Carpenters United

So Robert how can you in good conscience support this as long a s they are a bitch local to the IUPAT. For the sake of the truth Its time for you to tell what happened to NJ Carpenters United

Re: democracyfordockbuilders.com

Still moving forward
Richard you sound like a bitter little man. And everyone is starting to realize it.

Re: democracyfordockbuilders.com

Richard Dorrough
I am not bitter I am pissed with a fist full of documents to justify why. The dockbuilders need to see all the facts before they vote and who they are lying in bed with so you dont get the same ass screwing we got. The real conditions that exist in the Resolution 70 situation need to be laid on the table for all future seekers of freedom and democracy. I also am not little but thank you

Re: democracyfordockbuilders.com

Robert Kwiecinski
Rich we shall see soon what the details are. Let Democracy run its course. The BCTD has the most at stake. If the AFL-CIO does'nt do the right thing under resoulution 70 then they are on the path to extinction.

Re: democracyfordockbuilders.com

ROBERT KWIECINSKI
THE AFFILIATION AGREEMENT WITH THE AFL-CIO BCTD IUPAT.  IT'S TIME TO REGAIN OUR DEMOCRATIC RIGHTS BY USING RESOLUTION 70 TO FORM OUR NEW DEMOCRATIC CARPENTERS UNION. IT'S TIME TO LOCK DOUG MCCARON OUT.