dc president

marc ballroom
All but one of the five men running for office can honestly say that he has fought and paid a price for his belief that the union belongs to all its members and not as a vehicle to enrich the select few anointed insiders.

These insiders work on the assumption that the common carpenter is neither capable,savvy or competent enough to fully understand the workings of a union.

                                                                                                                                                     The end product of this thinking is the uncontrolled approval of  PLA,s ,wage givebacks ,woodworkers getting hammered ,worthless business reps ,who as our EST said got a contractually obligated raise, and we give back  $2.13  (double standard), the dispatching of stewards who are clueless boneheads(suits the company), the ripping apart of once proud locals which suited both Walsh and McCarron.
 With this mindset at the District Council  its easy to see how  companies and general contractors have come to regard the carpenters as soft and washed up .
                                                                                                                                         Enough is enough ,if you want your union back   ELECT   DAN FRANCO  PRESIDENT
-

Re: dc president

dockbuilder
There are only four members running for president Joe Gieger was never nominated.

Re: dc president

Rusty Nails
I have to agree the only choice is Dan Franco.
MP

Re: dc president

MP
dan franco and his 4 pention credits has fought for the union? when?????  when he was home playing "mr mom" (his words)?

Re: dc president

A Diver/Dockbuilder/Rank and File Member
Franco is the man to support and vote for President of the NYCDCC.
nwo

Re: dc president

nwo
alls he is been doing is playing mr mom then put him on... fresh eyes

Re: dc president

Daniel J. Franco
Marc, thank you very much for your support and endorsement.

Re: dc president

Daniel J. Franco
Thank you Rusty for your support.

Re: dc president

Daniel J. Franco
I have 10.5 vesting pension credits with ~18 years on the tools.

At the moment, I don't recall ever having referred to myself as "mr mom", but nonetheless, with regard to your "mr mom" comment, if you're married and/or have children, I hope you can be there for them when they need you.

Re: dc president

Seamus
The only choice has been tossed  "Billy Walsh" .Call the" RO" tell him let Billy RUN

Re: dc president

Daniel J. Franco
Thank you for your support D/DB/R&F Member.

Re: dc president

Nails
MP you are part of the problem not part of the solution. Your boy Steve Mc Anus only has 2 outside journeyman credits and he got them at the Javits Center. That should tell you something. He has spent his entire career sucking up to whoever is in charge at the D.C. Lets see Freddy Devine, Mike Forde, Pete (lobster man) Thomasson, Frank Spencer,John Balentyne, Lawerence Dericco. He couldn't give a damn about the rank and file members. He has about 15 pension credits that are worth twice what we get and another 12 or 13 credits that can be worth up to three times what we get and he couldn't put a nail in a bar of soap. He will proball walk out of the DC when he retires at over $100,000.00 per year and we will be lucky to get $40,000.00.  WAKE UP ASSHOLES!

Re: dc president

INQUIRY
Its disturbing no one understands past the 150 or so that know. Bar of soap,  no doubt!

Re: dc president

fuck franco
Blah blah blah Franco is a dick

Re: dc president

Straight edge
Franco only has 10 pention credits what he been doing all this time