congratulations members voice

disgruntled 212 member
congratulations to all the delegates of
members voice who had a clean sweep tonight
i hope this wakes up the other locals members and
encourages them to challenge there own delegates who
continually side with the district council and end up screwing
the hard working members of the nycdcc of carpenters .

Re: congratulations members voice

hammer
YOU WILL SEE THAT NO CHANGE IN DELEGATES WILL CHANGE ANYTHING IN DOUCHE BAG DOUGS UNION. THE ONLY THING THE MEMBERS VOICE WINNERS WILL GET IS CUSHY JOBS FOR THEMSELVES. THEY WILL TURN THEIR BACKS ON THEIR OWN BROTHERS TO KEEP THEIR CUSHY JOBS ALSO, GUARANTEED. WATCH AND SEE HISTORY REPEAT ITSELF OVER AND OVER, WHILE THE MEMBERSHIP SUFFERS.

Re: congratulations members voice

tree fiddy
Did you even vote yesterday?

Re: congratulations members voice

Retired # 157
  Good Luck to Bill Walsh and all of Members Voice  - -  you guy:s have a lot to work on - - let:s see if you can make a difference and bring some change that will help the working men and all of us retired members . It is time to stand up . Only time will tell

Re: congratulations members voice

Labor Omnia Vincit
Retired 157 we cant let our own responsibility to fight for whats right lay only upon the delegates shoulders. We the member have to show up in force at our local meetings and demand better. If we keep pressuring the leadership they will have top give in or step aside. Thanks

Re: congratulations members voice

hammer
NOTHING CAN BE DONE.NEW DELEGATE ARE JUST A FUGAZY

Re: congratulations members voice

Retired # 157
In reply to your ans. - - -  you are 100% right - -  it:s up to ALL to help this union of ours . Some how got to get more members to meetings ,  before I moved to FL. I would attend our meetings , a lot of guy:s don:t go because they live far - - no excuse. Anyway - -  Good Luck

Re: congratulations members voice

Jrc62juan
Congratulation To members voice I hope your do the right thing by the members this is round one of this heavyweight fight we are in these bastards are not going to go quietly they are going to fight rank-and-file tooth and nail they are fucking the members up and the retirees and the ones that got sick without the 20 credits have it the worse the little They get the District is taken away