bye bye mitt

fuck you all
Hey John,thanks you gave obama the victory.When did did you pick a winner.You're the mush of politics.Thanks
Who do you like in football this week.
it all came down to Ohio,whoever didn't that is a fucken idiot.

Re: bye bye mitt

Shoppy 1
Bye bye Mitt??? Bye Bye America you asshole! Only you're to stupid to know it.

Re: bye bye mitt

John
Big bank Mitt, all he had to do to win the primary was show up. Yet , he nearly lost  to a Insane woman , a pervert , a serial cheater . and then a religious zealot . Shows you the mentality the GOP has , all about the money. In the 1980 election  Regan  had to defeat a future president and two senate majority leaders to win his parties nomination.  My opinion is Regan was a treasonous, union hating douche but that is not the point of what i am saying The level of talent that political party presented as the best leader  this year was a far cry from the one of 25 years ago. Best man got the job.

Re: bye bye mitt

Shoppy 1
Best man got the job? The election is over genius, so now you can get back to "American Idol", and "Dancing with the Stars". ANYONE would have been better than O"bama. When we're Greece in a year or two, moron on the left will still be blaming Bush. It's just fucking pathetic. How in God's name can we elect a president that gave us 4 horrible years, and made it 10 times worse than when Bush left. Steady 8% unemployment, $4 gas, A trillion in stimulus down the drain, Fast and furious, Bengazi, it's unreal how bad this guy is. Democrats are the dumbest motherfuckers on the face of the earth. When we're living in the land of poverty in a few years, you pathetic bastards will still be blaming Bush, and the liberal media will continue the propaganda. The scary thing is that you morons will continue to believe it no matter how bad it gets. $ Americans were killed in Bengazi while a US drone watch for hours without sending help, then Obama and his minions lied straight out by blaming it on that stupid video when they knew damn well it was a well planned terrorist attack. They have emails showing the ambassador begging for protection before it happened. The liberal media hardly reported it. Disgraceful! This is the kind of country you want to live in? Then when these incompetent bastards are asked to explain how this happened, they accuse republicans of racism. Your country is turning into a dictatorship with the help of the liberal media. People have to start doing their homework. They don't even know what they are voting for. How could they when the biggest Obama backers are the people reporting the news.

Re: bye bye mitt

Wife of a Local 157 Member
Wow, what an uninformed idiot you are.  I hope you can support your family on 2 and 3 days of work a week if you are lucky.

Re: bye bye mitt

Wife of a Local 157 Member
Wow, what an uninformed idiot you are.  I hope you can support your family on 2 and 3 days of work a week if you are lucky.

Re: bye bye mitt

John
OK its on.. Mitt  will never get to sit behind the chair.  Your Faux  news whine   does not cut it in the real world. An overwhelming amount of Electoral votes and the popular vote show Mitt's  meaningless to everyone except those like yourself.  Got a gripe,  you want to complain about leaders messing up the country you don't need to look further than the 43rd president, and the 112  term of congress. End of story is this, Mitt  nearly lost his primary to a list of buffons. He couldnt win it with Alderson,Trump, Norquist, and 500 million. God bless America...
nwo

Re: bye bye mitt

nwo
did the over seas military vote ever get counted  or did they get delayed or thrown out

did the black panthers show up in front of voting place in philly again to try and stop white voters

did dead people vote

Re: bye bye mitt

INQUIRY
By Dec 20 will a moronic percentage of the NYDC vote McGuinnes in?