Quantcast

benefits

Bob Marlow
I am a retired member. Is any one else having problems with their benefits. I understand there was a computer glitch that happened on Aug. 1. I've been trying to correct my benefits since it first happened and still have had only limited success. Don't understand it. Seems like we're at their mercy. Instead of the other way around. Anyone with information  please help.  Bob

Re: benefits

STEWARD
gIVE A CALL TO MEMBER SERVICES.THEY ARE BEING PAID OUT OF OUR FUNDS,THEY SURELY SHOULD BE ABLE TO HELP U OUT.

Re: benefits

Bob Marlow
I spoke to the manager of the benefits fund. I guess he's doing his best. Some questions have been answered some not so. Don't understand why it takes so long to correct. You just don't get the answers you want from them. Thanks for your help.

Re: benefits

retired 157 steward
Just curious what ? do you have all I can say is that the medical sucks now the co pays are enormous hope they can make a change in the future but I don't think that will happen hope they didn't have to pay anything extra for that stupid online dr