a simple 'gangbox' posting about the POTUS

a simple 'gangbox' posting about the POTUS

TRUTH
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/06/20/fbi-to-release-partial-transcript-between-orlando-nightclub-gunman-and-police.html

The calls could confirm Mateen's motives in the wake of Facebook postings from the killer that already reveal Islamist leanings.

“I pledge my alliance to (ISIS leader) abu bakr al Baghdadi..may Allah accept me,” Mateen wrote in one post during the attack. “The real muslims will never accept the filthy ways of the west” …“You kill innocent women and children by doing us airstrikes..now taste the Islamic state vengeance.”

Re: a simple 'gangbox' posting about the POTUS

The Real Truth!
FOX so called NEWS - the entertaining show!