You work for us, we dont work for you

UNITED WE STAND
THIS IS OUR UNION! NOT THEIRS! What part of that statement don't you understand???? We built this union...not Mccarron, not Walsh and not the cowards who fear the District. Councils every move. Its time to take back what Is RIGHTFULLY OURS! Tell these goons who works for who here. My hours and your hours pay for their lifestyle. Since when is it common practice to pay the RO $80,000 a month to do nothing?  What trade union has business reps who know nothing about your craft call the shots? What trade union threatens the members with charges and expulsion if you go against their wishes? Its time to fight back brothers and sisters. Lets all stop complaining on this blog and PHYSICALLY GO OUT AND CHANGE THE DIRECTION OF OUR UNION.
   THERE WILL BE A MASS DEMMONSTRATION IN FRONT OF 395 HUDSON STREET ON THURSDAY JULY 26TH 2012 START TIME: 8:00AM . This is our way of telling the District Council who the real bosses are. Its my union a.d I want it back. You should too!! Spread the word of our demonstration and lets put Mccarron, Walsh and the other Council slime in their place.TAKE BACK YOUR UNION RALLY JULY 26TH 2012 @ 8:00AM. ONE DAY TO A STRONGER UNION!!!!

Re: You work for us, we dont work for you

Common sense
Stupid is stupid does. Guys like you should be kick out of union .go work nonunion then lets see who works for who .this is exactly what the associations want that we keep fighting between ourselves .

Re: You work for us, we dont work for you

the wife
Where was this bravado the last two times the union ripped off rank and file?

Re: You work for us, we dont work for you

UNITED WE STAND
Unfortunately, everyone is afraid to make a stand for THEIR UNION!!! These frightened sheep forgot that our union does not belong to Mccarron or Walsh. These 2 clowns could be deposed I'm one day if everyone rallied and kicked
these shit mongers to the curb. This is the problem today with people today. No balls,no care. My father and your father would never have had this happen. Sheep being led to the cliff today. Sad.

Re: You work for us, we dont work for you

TomMcGuire
This guy United has stood up repeatedly even bringing his entire family to rallies and pickets, little kids and all. This guy has stood up, albeit while also protecting himself from retriburion from above and beyond. Just saying. He means well. I am against anonymonity on a personal level, but we all make that decision for ourselves, don't we? And can we make the code a little easier to see please? Im losing vision in one eye and always have to enter the code three times. Funny shit.

Re: You work for us, we dont work for you

IN TOWN
what do ya want to do   is there only one thing now left to do

who are we gonna replace them with

one idea if anyone is a artist  build civil war cannons out of card board and make rifles out of card board
 carry signs that say this time they are card board next time they might not be

ten life size cannons 50 life size rifles

police have a union how do you get that union on our side