You old timers....you spawns of baby boomers

You old timers....you spawns of baby boomers

Danny Green
All you 50+ year old members are responsible for the current flux that the brotherhood is in. You leaches who turned away and never questioned forde until it all came to media illumination with his stagnant rule over all of you sheep. You all scraped your crotch and gluttoned along the job sites because you were raking it in, putting your kids through school and purchasing the finest meals for your family while the up and comers had no idea what was coming. You old timers never wanted the apprentices to learn and enhance the skill of their trade all you wanted was to teach us how to die. You washed up charlatans should all be forced out ...not only out of the union but forced to volunteer hours for educations the next wave of union members how to do
Competent work. There will be a judgement on all of you, not one of a religious degree, but a judgement enforced by a very upset young union member.

Re: You old timers....you spawns of baby boomers

Boomer
Someone has issues!

Re: You old timers....you spawns of baby boomers

27 yrs
maybe instead of running your mouth on the web you should attend a meeting or two .  im in 28yrs and have attended at least 8 months of meetings every year  i knew what was going on more then i know now . stop blamming the past and try to fix the future . i run work and from what ive seen in the past 28yrs  your going to have problems   1)    the school shoul be shut down untill all members are back to work  with the exemption of the appentices as of right now . the school is taking moey from the goverment to run besides your  assement. The council needs to gain control  of whose comming in . ive seen to many idiots with there boots not laced and no tools show up for work . and alot of back chat when i came in it was do your job and shut you mouth .  there was no cell phones to look at  which seems to be a PROBLEM . So my advise is to stop your fucking whinning and go to work . im 50ish and i will out work  you any day of the week.

Re: You old timers....you spawns of baby boomers

feedup
Amen brother!!!
SMB

Re: You old timers....you spawns of baby boomers

SMB
Couldn't have said it better 27yrs!!!

Re: You old timers....you spawns of baby boomers

keep it in mind
great post by the kid. some of you great workers never lifted a finger to help the union.  your the worst type of scum + the reason we're in this sad shape.

Re: You old timers....you spawns of baby boomers

fuck you all
You young guys don't have a clue on what the fuck you're talking about.
You fucken spineless pieces of shit.You kids are scared of your own shadow.You'll do black iron and god knows what else.
The old timers have balls.Part of the reason the union is fucked up,is fucken no balls mother fuckers like yourself.I put in 37 years.Talk to me when you have 20 years.

Re: You old timers....you spawns of baby boomers

hey danny
Danny what does 50+ year old members or even the forde regime have anything to do with what your talking about? By the way the forde administration was not to long ago so there are plenty of 30 and 40 yr olds on your job site that were apart of the same regime but still one thing has nothing to do with another but let me explain something to you. I have done my apprenticeship (early 2000's) so im considered still a young carpenter but the problem with you apprentices today is that you cry and whine way to much, the apprentices coming off the out of work list or shaping jobs are utterly disgusting. I'm lucky if i get 4 apprentices and 2 of them are keepers(yes im a foreman) and the reason why i say your utterly disgusting is because if i ask kids to off load trucks or insulate walls they act like there better then that yet you guys havent been in long enough to understand a f*cking thing. So this is what i do when i have whiny apprentices... not only do i continue making guys like you off load and insulate but i continue doing so until you quit or stop whining, when you have achieved that then i put those apprentices on there tools. why do i do this? because if an apprentice can not handle those simple tasks without whining then how are you going to handle things when you actually have to build something and put your name on it? An apprentices job especially in the beginning is extremely back breaking but if you cant handle stuffing a wall or off loading truck, or firespraying then how the hell are you going to hang 50 to 60 boards, sheet rock ceilings,coreboard systems and so on. Want to prove a point? RUN RUN RUN WHEN YOUR TAKING A DELIVERY, RUN , RUN, RUN WHEN YOUR INSULATING, RUN RUN RUN WHEN YOUR FOREMAN IS ASKING YOU TO DO SOMETHING OR WHEN A FULL BOK CARPENTER ASKS YOU FOR SOMETHING! I bet if you do exactly what im saying to you that your foreman will take notice and will give you a shot at your tools and a good carpenter will see how you ran when he/she asked you for things and will not have a problem teaching a YOUNG AND EAGER brother or sister. Your at the bottom fo the totem pole, learn your role, and youll be taught, cry and you wil be unemployeed after your apprenticeship is all said and done. This is coming from a previous apprentice,full book carpenter, and now a foreman!

Re: You old timers....you spawns of baby boomers

Bruce Calkin
Thats right Danny,
When apprentices actually show up, you punks think you are entitled to something. Real men and women start at the bottom and earn the right to climb the ladder. I can't stand when I see old timers killing themselves while these punks jerk around thinking they're getting over. I never let an old timer pick up a damn thing unless they insist on it. Learn what it means to show respect, understand that you are at the bottom where we have all begun and work hard. Maybe you'll get somewhere. That is a blanket statement for all apprentices!

Re: You old timers....you spawns of baby boomers

Danny Green
Look how riled up you uneducated baboons look. You guys drank away the union with your pot bellies and greedy fingers. You guys get defensive out of sympathy for your own insecurities, never taking the offensive. I fought more against foreman doing the wrong thing than you soft characters ever did or will. You guys have no heart, just a liver trying to determine the alcohol volume of the next beverage consumed.

Re: You old timers....you spawns of baby boomers

Danny Green
I ask the youth that is suffering. Rise up with fists. It's easy to point figures at signatory contractors. They only deserve half the blame, let's pin these old timers who sat around and did nothing while union cards were handed out like prizes in a kids cereal box. It's time to evolve.

Re: You old timers....you spawns of baby boomers

feedup
..You sound as green as your name..you cant take a few bad experiences with old timers and generalize us all,just like we cant take our experiences with lazy apprentices and say they are all that way..I for one teach any apprentice who shows the will to learn ..just like i was taught.enogh is enough badmouthing us all..