Quantcast

Yep, Trump is terrible

Eyes wide open!
The more vile, hateful, foul mouthed and spiteful. That's how liberals like their candidates.

Really? You're worried about Trump being a role model? Here are few of Hillary's greatest hits that have been revealed by those closest to her while either acting as our First Lady or in some capacity as a "public servant".

1) "Where is the God damn flag? I want the God damn fucking flag up every morning at fucking sunrise". Hillary to staff at the Arkansas Governor's mansion on Labor Day 1991.

(2) "Fuck off! It's enough I have to see you shit-kickers every day! I'm not going to talk to you, too! Just do your Goddamn job and keep your mouth shut." Hillary to her State Trooper bodyguards after one of them greeted her with "Good Morning."

(3) "If you want to remain on this detail, get your fucking ass over here and grab those bags!" Hillary to a Secret Service Agent who was reluctant to carry her luggage because he wanted to keep his hands free in case of an incident.

(4) "Stay the fuck back, stay the fuck back away from me! Don't come within ten yards of me, or else! Just fucking do as I say, Okay!!?" Hillary screaming at her Secret Service detail.

(5) "Where's the miserable cock sucker?" (otherwise known as "Bill Clinton") Hillary shouting at a Secret Service officer.

(6) "You fucking idiot" Hillary to a State Trooper who was driving her to an event.

(7) "Put this on the ground! I left my sunglasses in the limo. I need those fucking sunglasses! We need to go back!" Hillary to Marine One helicopter pilot to turn back while in route to Air Force One.

(8) "Come on Bill, put your dick up! You can't fuck her here!!" Hillary to Gov. Bill Clinton when she spots him talking with an attractive female.

Additionally, when she walked around the White House, NO ONE was permitted to look her in the eye, they all had to lower their heads with their eyes towards the ground whenever she walked by. Clearly she is a class act!

This ill-tempered, violent, loud-mouth, hateful and abusive woman wants to be your next President, and have total control as Commander-in-Chief of our Military, the very Military for which she has shown incredible disdain throughout her public life .

Re: Yep, Trump is terrible

La Puttāna
                        La Puttāna Hillary Clinton

Re: Yep, Trump is terrible

Ross
Well that proves it then....

Re: Yep, Trump is terrible/

35 year man
One mans reasoning as to why I will not vote for Hillary. I always put country first. Can we believe anything she says; she is not truthful and a compliant media are covering for her. She now has been caught lying numerous times. And what have unions really got from the democrats under Obama?  Does anything spring to mind; Not much! If you are a professional Steward or someone who carries victim status to make it in the union; then you should vote for Hillary twice, she is your type of person. And you will be instructed to vote for her. But if you have children and care about your childrens' future then; you should vote against Hillary and urge anyone who has similar circumstances to do the same!
Basically those of us who carry the card; it is in our interest to against Hillary.
Those of you who the card carries; it is in your interest to vote for her!