Why is it that my copy of the bylaws does not say any of this?

Why is it that my copy of the bylaws does not say any of this?

anon
Banned User

Re: Why is it that my copy of the bylaws does not say any of this?

Ted
Wait until the consent decree/trusteeship ends, then you guys will be getting whacked for 2.5% of your weekly Gross (pay & benefits) like NERCC does now, payable directly to the Council.

They have raped the members for years, thus allowing the new $40M Carpenter Center to be built. In the process, they seldom return much in the way of funds, therein depriving the Locals any meaningful chance to fend for themselves or to challenge the autocratic rule - illegally imposed under Chao.

Why is it that the UBC is still using the Constitution from 2000, and has failed to provide members with the updated versions? Is it the same as bylaws, in that they don't want an informed body?

Why is it in spite of which particular copies of bylaws a member may or may not have - whether Local or Council Bylaws, that none of them comply with the NLRA as written and all readily violate the known laws & precedent or landmark cases? Could it be that the UBC is in bed with the DOL & SOL.

Like the mob in general - in the end it always comes down to the vig...what you squeeze out of people who actually work for a living, albeit - while you do nothing except squeeze the people for more money.

It's about the money, the money is in the Funds & that is what they are after, that and doing as little as possible on your dime.....

Organizing & Servicing the contractors, as BA's use the terminology is nothing more than riding around in free vehicles, free gas, tolls, tickets, maintenance expenses, insurance, meals, trips, seminars & making signs from strapping every political cycle & doing standouts, handing out t-shirts etc.

How many of your Local or Council rep's, so called organizers have any real world business experience? How many would last in the private sector a day, let alone a week? How many of them know how to do anything other than what I just described?

Name the ones you feel would last in the private sector, if any? Provide proof, post their resume's here......if you dare. Start with D'Errico's resume, name the value of the projects he has run, whether they were on time, under budget, on schedule, profit earned etc.

Again note - since Mountain Pacific way back in 1957, the UBC's constitution, bylaws etc are of no force or effect, they mean nothing, they are facially unlawful & everyone knows it.....so as others have stated, you can wipe your ass with them because they are meaningless.

The fact that people, the rank & file acedes to them or some council twits refrefence to them aside - they are worthless, so why keep bringing them up? Why not use NLRB Board law, federal labor law which has been on your side for 53+ years & tell the council twits to shove em up their ass?

In law, this is called a "settled issue". By continually bringing these subjects up, you show your complete lack of comprehension of english & of the laws & precedents which you can use to escape the rule. By continuing to respond to council twits who would use them against you and your interest - you are lending credence and legitimacy to them, when in fact none exists.........

Re: Why is it that my copy of the bylaws does not say any of this?

anon
Banned User

Re: Why is it that my copy of the bylaws does not say any of this?

Ted
IT MATTERS NOT - OTHER CASES HAVE ISSUED SINCE & IT IS STILL A FACT, RE: LEBOVITZ.......THE LAW OF THE LAND IS THE NLRA & PRECEDENT CASELAW, NOT THE FREAKING UBC WIPE YOUR ARS WITH IT CONSTITUTION OR IT'S BULLSHIT BYLAWS