Why does our president care more for illegals than CITIZENS?

Why does our president care more for illegals than CITIZENS?

Ethics
Put into a funding and resource expenditure perspective, why is the major concern here about non citizens when American workers are being routinely abused?

Why is the NLRB and OLMS so understaffed, and why are American taxpayers being burdened with the expense of supporting non citizens illegally entering the country?

   Will the new executive actions address any labor protection issues?

The Department of Labor (DOL) announced an Interagency Working Group designed to ensure the consistent enforcement of federal labor, employment, and immigration laws with an emphasis on improving and coordinating the protection of workers who find themselves at the intersection of immigration and labor protection laws. The taskforce will work to promote consistent policies that encourage immigrant workers to cooperate with labor enforcement officials without fear of retaliation and to ensure that unscrupulous employers do not attempt to undermine worker protection laws by enmeshing immigration officials in labor disputes. These efforts will include strengthening tools to prevent immigrant workers from being removed during a labor dispute.

In addition, DOL’s Wage and Hour Division (WHD) will expand its role in certifying that individuals have been the victims human trafficking or certain other crimes so as to assist those individuals in establishing eligibility for U or T visas. U visas provide legal status to victims of an enumerated list of “qualifying criminal activities” who have suffered substantial physical or mental abuse, who possess information concerning that crime, and who have been or are likely to be helpful to law enforcement or government officials. T visas provide legal status to certain victims of human trafficking who assist law-enforcement authorities in the investigation or prosecution of trafficking crimes.

In 2011, WHD began completing U visa certifications for victims of crimes detected during its workplace investigations, including trafficking, involuntary servitude, peonage, obstruction of justice, and witness tampering. Beginning in 2015, WHD also will complete certification in appropriate cases of extortion, forced labor, and fraud in foreign labor contracting for U visa applicants, and it will complete T visa certifications for individuals it determines to be victims of human trafficking

    http://www.immigrationpolicy.org/special-reports/guide-immigration-accountability-executive-action

" the critical question is whether good ideas and policies issued from Washington will translate into real progress on the ground. There are many hopeful signs that these programs can have a lasting and positive impact on our immigration policies, but thoughtful implementation and engaging with stakeholders who care very deeply about these issues—from enforcement concerns, to the border, to business to labor rights—will be critical to ensuring that the promise of "change" is realized ".

                                                              Keep the change, sir.

                                                     http://www.americafirstparty.org/

                       The central focus of the America First Party is to put America and all Americans First. We will elect candidates who will restore morality, ethics, and common sense to public service. We will return                                    our Constitution to its proper place in our Republic.

Re: Why does our president care more for illegals than CITIZENS?

Unamagus
The obvious answer is because he is one himself! Do you think he was voted President because of his resume? Never mentions he's half white! His background is reprehensable. If he was a republican, the liberal press would pound him on his record. Did ya notice how you don't hear much about American deaths in war zones anymore? When Bush was President we had a daily tabulation every hour. Half of Americans are to stupid (John Gruber) stoned (2 states are legal now and suffering because of this.) No reporting that! Not your fathers Democrat party (JFK)
   Yes we need to take back OUR country, but when. It very late!

Re: Why does our president care more for illegals than CITIZENS?

totally disgusted
If we dont get these liberal nutjobs out of power, it will never stop. We live in a America where what is wrong is right, and what is right is wrong. With the help of the liberal media, the moron voters on the left will believe anything. Even though it's simple to find out the truth they believe the most insane shit. Democrats lie about everything knowing that the morons out there know more about Beyonce then they do about basic current events. Obama, Pelosi, Harry Reid all say the most insane shit imaginableand get away with it. Even if there is tons of footage showing the opposite. They all denied knowing Jonathan Gruber when they have them on film praising the guy a year earlier. There are so many similar examples. How can you stand behind people like that? America has become so fucking stupid it's mind boogling.
-

Re: Why does our president care more for illegals than CITIZENS?

-
Why does some fool from out of town fill this site with garbage?