Who is our watchdog keeps tabs on how our dues are spent?

Who is our watchdog keeps tabs on how our dues are spent?

imperialwalker
What is the plan for every dollar that flows into the coffers?
That sentence supercedes every other topic in this forum in relevance to long term survival. Who doing drugs or giving jobs to their buddies isn't as important as accountability for that dollar from cradle to grave. Control the dollar and the petty issues will wither under the scrutiny of fiscal responsibility.  This forum is a breeding ground for misdirection and red herrings Where youre bled of precious effort and attention chasing nothing.

Re: Who is our watchdog keeps tabs on how our dues are spent?

Accountability
My message for years has been accountability. Glad you're aboard. D. Walsh didn't do enough to eliminate the lack of it. I asked a B A yrs. ago "out of which funds does the Mob get their share?" He told me never ask that again, and mind my own business. Could they still threaten our officers and members? Maybe Doug and company too? A subject never discussed!

Re: Who is our watchdog keeps tabs on how our dues are spent?

Steve McInnis,      President
The very people of whom you speak would stand better in judgment and could hold higher accountability if you knew they were pure of mind and body.

"Throwing pearls before swine" never held a higher regard as to the current situation .

 You want accountability? You want trust? You expect honesty? How can you have any of these things unless it is voluntary among the people you expect it from?

Giving responsibility to those who do not live responsibly, is pure waste. Let the rank and file set the wages of the district councils and bring their total benefit packages and perks in line with the working man @ a maximum of 50 weeks of 40 hours of straight pay, one pension, no perks, and you will have what you need in the leadership.

The separation in pay brings with it a holier than thou attitude, and allows for an "us against them" environment.

This forum is an outlet for both those  that live by smoke and mirrors, and those that can see right through the evil that is inbred at the NYCDCC.

 The wolves of 395 Hudson street are  not as clever as they would like you to believe. No matter how hard you try to spin it, wrong is wrong.